Dominican Hair Salon recommendations??

Posted by Jihan 
Can I get a spiral hair perm for my very long hair at a Dominican salon or do they only specialize with blowouts? I want wide curls. How much would that cost? any reccs for a specific place (perferablly in the Spanish Harlem area)
Hi,

Are you still available? I was wondering if you could please provide me with some contact details for Josefina's salon?

Thanks!

- YE
Any one know of a dominican style salon north of the city- white plains area?? I'm here visiting and NEED to get my hair done!! Thanks!
someone told me about a place called Ana's on E. Post Road in White Plains... never been there so I can't vouch for them, but I was told they are good.
Do they do all types of hair?
Try Zenobia's on 114th and eighth avenue in Harlem. She's very reasonable and a pro at dealing with unruly hair. My sister has been going there for about eight years now.
Ok... i just was lookin up a hair salon and just stopped by this, Im a hairdresser and I work on Madison... ONE a hair dryer shoots out hot air.. if u turn down the heat you'll be sitting there for a long ass time TWO the next time you go to her tell her to stop burning ur scalp cuz thats what most dominican hair salons do they burn the hell out of ur scalp and three IN my experience.. dominican hair salons DONT have enough knowledge on product to recommend them correctly to you... So the next time you get a $10 deep condition...look at the package cuz im sure itll be some Dollar conditioner that doesnt do anything for your hair.. thank you.
I relocated and need recommendations for these two areas?
I heard Orquidea's Classy Impressions 770 908 8330 was good in Tucker GA. I have never been though. They have a website just goggle it. It's a dominican salon.
Not sure of Port Charlotte- but there is Miledy's salon in Tampa, FL which fantastic.

I just moved up to Mahopac, NY area and cant seem to find a dominican salon up this way. Anyone have any recommendations? I'm seriously due for a relaxer!
Im in a wedding in march, need someone really good on eastern long island.
i have curly not always kinky hair. need some help. I heard domincan was the way to go.
Stay away from Essences Hair Salon. I got my hair done there and couldn't believe the terrible job they did. This was by far the worst hairdo I ever had. My hair looked like I had just rolled out of bed. Terrible job and over-priced.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 2 plus 21?
Online Users

Guests: 16