Dominican Hair Salon recommendations??

Posted by Jihan 
Re: Dominican Hair Salon recommendations??
May 07, 2007 06:11AM
Here in NYC a whole new approach. Check it out below.

[www.judysbook.com]
I have been a customer of The Essences Beauty Salon in 144 Fulton Street, Downtown Manhattan for the last three years. I am always happy when I leave this salon, my hair looks and feels fabulous. I definitely recommend this salon to anyone who wants to improve their hair, the number is (212) 406-5120.
Luisa's in Silver Spring<MD on Bonifant Ave.
Can anyone tell me where all of my favorite workers from Lilly's Hair Plus in GA went? Luchy and Orquidea are gone and now Gladys and Elsy! Please help :-(
Shelley P.
May 10, 2007 12:49PM
There is a great dominican shop on Westfield Avenue in Pennsauken, NJ named Foxy Lady. I highly recommend it.
Here r 2 salons in Dominica hair salons in Baltimore Maryland:

Dominican beauty 428 S Highland Ave. 410-342-9391

2403 N. Hilton St. 410-462-1919
Hello Kesia,

I am currently looking for a Dominican Hair Salon in Northern Virginia. I see you know of one in Alexandria. Can you give me the info for the salon? Thank you. Tawanna
May 18, 2007 01:49PM
Kesia Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I know of one in Alexandia ...
kesia can you give me the info on salon?

tawanna
I am looking for a Dominican hair salon in the Hampton Roads area (Hampton, Newport News, Norfolk)?
Does anyone know of a hair salon in the fort lauderdale area of Florida? Miami?
I found the site for sunny's salon in Raleigh after searching for dominican salons on google in that area. I only swear by dominican salons and have been for the past 7 years. I am about to move there from Brooklyn, NY and I can't believe what they charge for their services!! I guess if you want to have them do your hair, it's the price you'll have to pay for beauty. Not only that, the next nearest dominican salons are located in Charlotte or somewhere in VA. I wonder if they give a small discount if you have your own dominican supplies? Remember, in NYC, there are dominican salons all over-but i can't see myself paying $20.00 for deep comdition that I pay $5-$10.00 for in NY. They know their stylists are scarce & if you want their services you will pay no matter the cost.
There are about 3 or 4 Dominican Hair Salons in the Richmond area. I recommend Martha's Beauty Salon off of Hull Street. 6220 Hull St. Rd. Richmond, VA 23224 804-675-0008
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 23 plus 8?
Online Users

Guests: 16