Dominican Hair Salon recommendations??

Posted by Jihan 
Yes, Morena is good I am a customer
does anyone know of any dominican stylist/salons in the greensboro/Winston Salem,NC area?
I am looking for a dominician hair salon in Chrarlotte, NC

Please Help....
Do you know the address and/or phone number to the Dominican Salon in Alexandria, VA
I have residences in Maryland and New Jersey. In Jersey there are a ton of salons in the Trenton area. I go to Lusvianca Hair Salon Inc. 609-278-9209 • 1047 Liberty St, Trenton,NJ 08611 they have some really good products and really,really inexpensive. For a "Dubbie" (roller wrap) is only $18 and deep conditioning is $5 as well as free on Tuesday's and Wednesday's. I am still in search of a good place in MD/DC metropolitan area but I was told in Takoma Park around University Blvd. there are some great places.
Ivory
Re: Dominican Hair Salon recommendations??
June 01, 2007 09:38AM
There is one that I have heard of...I plan on going next week. It is called, Elegante Beauty Center
410 Briar Hill Rd
Norfolk VA
(757)466-7333
It is off of Military Hwy
what is the # to classy impression please email me MLexie11@yahoo.com
I understand I really wanted to cry when I was inform that Elsy from Lilly on Jimmy Carter was gone please help to find out where she went Email me asap MLexie11@yahoo.com
There is a new Dominican shop that just opened in Winston-Salem. The number is 336-724-9988 or 724-9989, They do my daughter hair and do a good job. They only have one lady that speaks english. But they real nice and professional so far. The cost is around $20.00 for a wash, roller wrap and blow out. I go to a Dominican also, but she is not taking any new customers. My hair is healthy and thicker, and I do not need a relaxer every 6, 8 or 10 weeks. I can go up to 15 weeks with no breakage.
Lilly's in Norcross is good but the wait is ridiculous!!! Try Elcy's Dominican Salon in Marietta (591 Windy Hill Rd.). Elcy is great. She will take excellent care of your hair in the traditional Dominican way. You won't be disappointad!
orquidea is now at 2740 Brassleton Hwy Dacula Georgia cell number is 678-851-0532 and her website is [www.atlantadominicansalon.com] it gives you the hours and a map on how to get there
If you are looking for a dominican owned and operated salon in the heart of Miami I recommend you [www.conceptohairandbody.com] -
You wont regret it!
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 6 plus 5?
Online Users

Guests: 12