Dominican Hair Salon recommendations??

Posted by Jihan 
There is a Dominican Shop on Hull Street in Richmond VA. Ive gone there a couple times, and my hair looked and felt great, but I usually do my hair at home and try to avoid the use of heat. Ill try to find the name and adress but its by the sonoco, in the latin shopping center...
What did u get done? Do they do all kinds of styles?
If you need a stylist in MD the place to go is "Elements Salon" in Lakeforest Mall - next to Lord & Taylor... 701 Russell Avenue, Gaithersburg, MD 20877 - Phone: 301-208-9440.

Miguelina Villanneva is OFF THE HOOK! She has to be the best stylist I've ever been to. She can cut hair like no other and she really works at bringing your hair "back to life"!! My hair has never been so healthy, looks or feels so good!

Check her out it you are ever in the area. BUT Call first!!! She can do walk-in's, but its better if you make an appointment. It gives her a chance to take her time with you.
There is a Dominican hair salon on Military Highway called Elegante and there is a new one owned by the same family on Mercury Blvd in Hampton but I have not been there yet so I do noy knwo the name but i go to Military highway all of the time
Did you find a Dominican Hair Salon in Boston? I would also like to find one. Let me know
hi, everyone well i use to work at ESSENCE and to tell u the thrueght i didnt like their product, im dominican and i know whats good for the hair. i care about that better than the money. i didnt like the lacation at all. and on top of that she need it to be more organized.
hi girls, if u looking for a good dominican hair dresser u should check out, EXPRESS BEAUTY SALON this is a dominican shop, they are very good, and specialited in all type of hair, and you should ask for rose she is good, very good, the location is 397 bridge st between fulton st and willougby, the hours are mon- thrus 9am to 7pm and fri- sat 8am to 7pm and sun- 11am to 5pm. try it .you could call at 917-939-4099.
hi girl, you shoul try this shop they are very good, the name of the place is EXPRESS BEAUTY SALON is located in down town brooklyn at 397 bridge st between fulton st and willougby ask for rose, or you could call at 917- 939-4099. try!
Have you been to Merengue and Elegante?
Does anyone know of any Dominican salons in the Savannah, GA area. I'm so desperate since I've lost my stylist in NY. She actually stopped syling hair, and know works as a nurse, but my hair has never looked as good as it did when I had milly doing my hair. But now that I've moved to Savannah, I'm finding it very difficult to find a dominican salon.
Hey were you ever able to find a dominican salon in Savannah?
I am DESPERATELY in need of finding a Dominican Salon in or around the Fredericksburg Virginia area..i.e. Nothern Virginia, Richmond. Ladies, I am from Brooklyn, New York and have been going to Dominican Salons for about 18 years now.

MARIBELLE's near Maple Street on Flatbush Avenue, used to be a small shop...Zoraida did my hair and gives the best perm....then they moved to a bigger shop further down, going to the junction,a block down from Newkirk Avenue. I stayed with Zoraida until she opened her own salon on Faltbush and Avenue D / Ditmas. They are wonderful and if you need a salon in Brooklyn....check out Zoraida's.

In the meantime, I need to find a salon ASAP!!!!!
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 12 plus 7?
Online Users

Guests: 12