Dominican Hair Salon recommendations??

Posted by Jihan 
If you're in Tampa, Florida, Solanlly Hair Salon is the way to go. She can blow out anyone's hair and uses great italian products.

8140 W. Waters Ave., Suite G Tampa, FL 33615
Tel: 813.249.9481
[solanllysalon.com]
I'm looking for a Dominican Salon in Jersey City, NJ. Any recommendations?
Dominican Salons In Baltimore
November 04, 2007 02:52PM
I am in the Baltimore area. I am from NY and I go home to get my hair done at Nueva Tadeo in WP Rd in The Bronx, however it is getting colder and I want to stay local. Can anyone recommend a good spot in the Baltimore Area? I am very fussy and I love my Baltimore hair dresser but she is good when I want a real style and not a "doobie" smileys with beer Please help.
Re: Dominican Hair Salon recommendations??
November 05, 2007 12:08PM
I am looking for sme dominican who can do my hair on the fort myers area or lehigh.
please help!!!!!
The Brazilian Keratin Treatment is amazing. My hair was all natural since the relaxer always damage me hair I had stopped relaxing my hair for about 6 years. This is a natural treatment that puts keratin into your own hair and at the same time losen your curl leaving your hair with no friz, moisturerized . Before I got the brazilian keratin treatment my hair use to friz up all the time not anymore. My hair is straight and shinny. they have pictures of before and after at the salon. Nelly is my hairstylist for more questions just call her at 917-216-9324 or 212-674-7247 You will love your hair after you do this.
Re: Dominican Salons In Baltimore
November 08, 2007 05:03PM
Top Domincian Hair Salon
Pikesville, MD
The best Dominican salon hands down in the B-lo is Picasso's on S.Elmwood 716-853-7329 but its always packed and sometimes it takes awhile. If you want to get in and out with good results do to Dominican Beauty on the corner of Elmwood and W. Utica no appointments need there.
Joi
Re: Dominican Salons In Baltimore
November 09, 2007 11:52AM
Sheena,

The Top Dominican Hair in Pikesville, do they have a web address?
I am in desperate need of a dominican hair salon. I moved from New York to Northern Virginia and need someone who can do a good doobie wrap. Everywhere I go and ask for a doobie wrap after getting my hair blow dried just doesnt know what Im talking about...HELP!!!
lucy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> i don't know about marthas...or mayra but i know
> jeame she was working at mayra2000 for 3 years
> she's really good now she working at home.
Special Touch Intl
1468 N Beauregard St, Alexandria, VA 22311
(703) 933-1212
Ask for Miguelina--she's the best.
Hello All:-)
I am Jamaican. When I was younger in Jamaica I went faithfully with my mother every week to get a wash & roller set. The funny thing is as I got older I did everything to my hair from braiding to weaving (This has nothing to do with the hair not being able to grow). In society we all get caught up with wanting the hot styles, the freeze curls and thus forth. But remember that when our grandmothers were younger they did the simplest things to their hair and they wore it nice and healthy.
Find a perm/hair care line that works for you (I prefer Alter Ego and Olive Oil Perm) and keep it simple. Your hair will grow because you are not putting a lot of stress on your hair. Remember that with a doobie you wrap your hair at night time which alot of us forget to do at times.
I wish you ladies luck:-) By the way they do a hell of color (request the foil).
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 18 plus 3?
Online Users

Guests: 8