Dominican Hair Salon recommendations??

Posted by Jihan 
Thanks so much for the info. How much does she charges. Do you know if any of the cat buses go near there. I'm in NY now visiting family, so I'm taking this opportunity to get my hair done, but once I get back to Savannah, I will definitely check Sekina out. She is good with african american hair, right?
Does anyone of a good dominican hair salon in the philadelphia area?
Lisa's on Georgia Ave in Silver Spring, MD is good. 301-589-5100
495N to Exit 31B
Stay to the left when you exit
and make first left turn
Parking lot on the right
Walk back to the corner of Georgia ave
LISA's is two doors in from the corner
I just moved to the Somerville/Cambridge area in Massachusetts and I am looking for a good dominican hair salon in the area and beyond... any recommendations?

Thanks very much for your help!
can anyone recommend a hair stylist in manhatten to add fusion bond extentions to my semi long hair .
There is this great new straightening call the Brazilian Keratin Treatment. I got it done at Annabelle Salon at 159 Essex Street 212-674-7247 I would recommend this to everyone. It cost $300 and last approx. 3 to 4 months and leaves hair straight,and supper shiney very different from Japenesse straightening and relaxers. Read up on it.
have you ever tried Elegante'?
My Dominican hair-stylist is Arelis. Her number is 232-5218.
Who is your old stylist in Raleigh, NC.
Another good hair salon is Lopez Beauty Salon. They have 2 locations in Brooklyn, NY.

954 Eastern Pkwy
Brooklyn, NY 11213

and

1931 Rockaway Pkwy
Brooklyn, NY 11236

But now that I am living in Fort Stewart, GA (Savannah area), I don't have the luxury of a Dominican stylist; but am looking for one.
Hello Summer- how did you like Harlet's in Detroit? Is it like the Dominican shops in New York?
Hi,

Does anyone have recommendations for salons in No. Virginia or Prince Geroge's County,Maryland?
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 15 plus 2?
Online Users

Guests: 4