Dominican Hair Salon recommendations??

Posted by Jihan 
I found a new dominican lady in Coral Gables, FL!!!!!! She is awesome her name is Justina. She did a relaxer and cut my ends and my hair was silky soft and not just absolutely beautiful and the price wasnt bad all that plus a deep conditioner for 80 bucks! I am so happy!

Concepto Hair & Body
62 Miracle Mile
Coral Gables, FL 33134

305-444-2374
Thought Kendra's was bad. Went to Kendra's at 220 W 116th twice recently (May 2007) after finding it at this website. The one lady who did my hair was very rude (I was nice and polite, didn't ask for much, and tipped well). She also didn't seem to like it when I made small requests-- e.g., can you roll my hair over the rollers instead of under... (I've been doing my own hair for over 15 years, I know how I like it!). Other women seemed nice, but I didn't want to start trouble by asking for someone else. There are plenty of other Dominican salons in the city. I'll just find another!
To Sister Girl
Is the dominican hair stylist you go to located in or near Winston Salem NC? If so, can I have their name and # to compare prices? I went to the new Dominican shop where your daughter goes and they said it would cost more. How long is your daughter's hair? Also, they mentioned that there was another shop in Winston. Is that where you go?
I also sent this message to your email last wk. Thanks

**If anyone else has info please post. Thanks**
sister girl Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> There is a new Dominican shop that just opened in
> Winston-Salem. The number is 336-724-9988 or
> 724-9989, They do my daughter hair and do a good
> job. They only have one lady that speaks english.
> But they real nice and professional so far. The
> cost is around $20.00 for a wash, roller wrap and
> blow out. I go to a Dominican also, but she is
> not taking any new customers. My hair is healthy
> and thicker, and I do not need a relaxer every 6,
> 8 or 10 weeks. I can go up to 15 weeks with no
> breakage.

Is the domincan hair stylist you go to located in or near Winston Salem NC? If so,can I have their name & # to compare prices? I went to the new Dominican shop where your daughter goes and they said it would cost more. How long is your daughter's hair? Also, they mentioned that there was another shop in Winston.Is that where you go?
I also emailed this message to you last wk. Thanks

**If anyone else has info please post. Thanks**
I relocated to mcdonough ga from ny, and i'm looking for a good dominican salon, this will be a first time experience for my daughter and i want it to be a good one, do anyone know about the dominican salon @ 1367 Iris Dr in Conyers ga,
thank you
There actually are a couple in Grand Rapids. Maily's on the corner of 28th and Divison (S), the address is 2800 and another I've gone to is Ingris Beauty Salon 2045 Division Ave S. If you go on a Saturday, early is better. Ingris opens @ 7:00 and Maily's 8:00. There are a couple more, haven't tried those yet.
Fortunately I was at Lilly's on the last day Elsy and Glady's worked there, and before Lilly's opened the next day I saw the note they left with their phone numbers...Elsy 678 205 5572 and Gladys 678 787 3873. I don't know what Salon they are working at now...All the other girls opened up their own Salon called Forma and Style.

3201 Tucker Norcross Rd St. D-5
Tucker, GA 30084 us
770-934-7223

checkout roundbrushhair.com --- u can find and post salons that are close to you.
Sister Girl,

Thanks for the info.I too will be moving to NC in a few short weeks and need a great Dominican hair salon. I've called the numbers you've listed and both are out of service. Do you have an address for the location you mentioned?

Thanks

Ms. NY Stillh20
It is so hard to find any Dominican Salons here in Melbourne, FL. So far I only know of one. She does a good job, but her prices are OUTRAGEOUS! Last week I got a perm,condition, and a trim. She charged me $75!!!! Can you believe that? I was so mad and poor when I left I nearly crashed my car on the way home. She doesn't even have a real price list. It's just whatever large amount of money that comes into her mind. I am NOT going back. People like that will lose all their customers.
Orquidea is great. She is now close to buckhead. Dominican Beauty Plus salon. Go to the site for directions and great coupons www.atlantadominicansalon.com
Hey Everyone. Can anyone recommend a salon in CT (anywhere in the state). I am here for school and I'm on a search for a good Dominican Salon. (I'm in Hartford.)
I saw the ad above about Martha's off Hull Street but are there any other locations for Dominican hair salons in the Richmond, VA area? I need to hair my ends clipped and my previous experience with Dominicans fixing a cutting my hair have been great. They make my hair feel so soft and I don't have time now to travel to NYC to get my hair wrapped. Please help. Email me at acinom03@aol.com or lonelyscorp@aol.com
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 7 plus 10?
Online Users

Guests: 23