Carrie Bradshaw

Posted by maggo 
Re: Carrie Bradshaw
January 22, 2012 10:21AM
what is the address of the interior shots of the penthouse on 62nd street- Spanish style - Carrie goes into with Mr. Bigs and says "I think I am in real estate Heaven." The exterior in the movie is 1010 5th street but the interiors were shot on 62n street. Would like address and pics of interiors if possible.
Thx.
January 28, 2012 01:57PM
Actual physical address for Carrie's Apartment is 66 Perry Street NYC
February 12, 2012 06:26PM
Luaren your absolutely right as I remember them using buildings in the eastside, of manhatten. And the west side as well for the movies, and brownstones buildings in brooklyn for the shows..so they're isn't one exact adress for the films and shows that represented carries apartment.
debbie
March 31, 2012 07:17PM
for anyone who is still looking for carrie's apartment it's on perry street, in greenwich village. smiling smiley
April 27, 2012 05:20AM
well...yes in the serie carrie does mention the adress and it is 73rd but actually the house isn't there...the house is in perry str and recently it was sold....here's the link winking smiley [www.people.com]
April 27, 2012 09:05PM
I just heard Carrie give her address on season three episode one. She said 245 E 73rd St.
May 09, 2012 06:08PM
do you know the actual address for where they filmed the exterior shots of Carrie's apt in sex and the city? thanks
May 29, 2012 03:26PM
66 Perry Street, N.Y.C (West Village, Manhattan). smiling smiley)
Cat
August 18, 2012 04:12PM
There is no 273 E. 73rd. That would put it in the middle of 2nd Avenue. Try 240 E. 72nd Street. Look at it on Google Maps. All the interiors of the homes for the characters were sets locted at Long Island Cits Silvercup Studios.
[www.hbo.com]
Cat
August 18, 2012 04:20PM
I also Googled the prior address on 60's Pery Street and concur that could be it also.
Alo
August 23, 2012 02:36PM
I found 66 Perry Street also on Google Street View, but they have censored that building grinning smiley.
December 10, 2012 02:08PM
There is a no tresspassing sign across the stairs on Perry St., along with a donation box for the animals.

It reads " you took your picture, now do your job & donate to the animals."
I thought that was cool.

Magnolia's bakery is gross by the way. I know the show made a big deal out of it, but you can find better.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 9 plus 17?
Online Users

Guests: 13