Carrie Bradshaw

Posted by maggo 
Re: Carrie Bradshaw
January 16, 2009 06:23AM
You are correct Malou

I did the tour a couple of years ago and thats definatley the stoop (the one with 2 ladies standing out the front)
January 17, 2009 10:27AM
After close review of the Sex and the City movie (when she leaves her Apt to be with Miranda on New Years Ever), and comparing it with the "Google Street View" of 66 Perry Street, it is Between Bleeker and West 4th.... WE HAVE A WINNER!!! This IS where "Carrie" lives. THANK YOU!
Mega Fan
January 22, 2009 12:15AM
Exteriors for Carrie Bradshaw's Apartment were filmed not only on Perry Street, but also on Grove Street. There are at least two episodes where Carrie is standing on her stoop and the Grove Street Playhouse's sign can be seen very clearly behind her. Look for it, It a big round red wooden sign. It seems that day time exteriors were shot on Perry Street, while night time exteriors of the apartment were filmed on Grove Street.
grinning smiley i love Carrie Bradshaw and Sarah Jessica! and yes Michael is right she does live at 66 Perry St between bleeker and west 4th! wow i saw her exit her house just last night i was like OMG THATS SARAH JESSICA! I WAVED TO HER AND SHE WAVED BACK! smiling smiley I WANTED TO CHECK IT OUT TO SEE IF SHE REALLY DID LIVE WERE MICHAEL SEED AND SHE DOES!
Re: Free money!
February 06, 2009 01:41PM
Did anyone make it to Time Square to get the free money someone was giving out of a kiosk depending on how good your story was?!
February 16, 2009 06:38AM
Posted by: Crazy Lady (mca0d055492.demon.co.uk)
Date: February 16, 2009 04:26AM

I am coming to New York in May with my daughter who is a mad SATC fan. We don't really want to go on a tour but would love to see some locations from the show. She would particularly like to see some bars and restuarants used in the show. Does anyone know where the fountains are where Carrie Bradshaw split up with Aiden and are there any restuarants nearby?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/16/2009 06:40AM by askanewyorker.
Joanna
February 22, 2009 07:34AM
[www.hbo.com]

Here is the map of SATC Manhattan locations.
February 22, 2009 07:45AM
i'm coming to New York for Easter and wonder which book has easy to follow details of SATC hotspots?
February 27, 2009 07:51PM
Hi, Does anybody know the correct address of Carrie Bradshaws apartment ? I went on the tour last week in NYC but they did not bring us to the stoop. The address in the book they gave us does not exist 245 73rd Street. I done a search on this site and a girl from NYC says it is 238 72nd St which I went to but am still not sure it is it as it looks different to on the series. Thanks
February 28, 2009 03:24AM
For heavens sake, why don't you read the previous posts on this thread, the fictional address is E 73rd St but they film the stoop at 66 Perry Street, I don't believe the tour didn't take you there.
March 09, 2009 05:02AM
I did the SATC tour in October last year and unfortunately they don't take the tour to Carrie's stoop on Perry street anymore because the owner of the building has filed a lawsuit against them - they were sick of a busload of people taking photos twice a day every year for however many years.

Next time I go to NY i'm going to walk down Perry street but the tour manager said if we did to be very careful because there a lot of cops waiting for people to trespass by sitting on carrie's stoop!
TRS 007
March 11, 2009 08:25AM
I took my GF on the STC tour last Dec. We stopped at the Bakery and whilst people were eating cupcakes, I took her around the corner for a photo-op on the stoop.

Didn't see any cops, but there is a chain across the stoop at the bottom of the steps to prevent people from taking them to the door. Still, a quick pose at the bottom, with stoop and brownstone and background, and we were good to go.

No one can stop you from stopping for a photo on the sidewalk. I bet the owner wasn't p*ssing and moaning when HBO was cutting them checks for location filming.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 4 plus 23?
Online Users

Guests: 15