Carrie Bradshaw

Posted by maggo 
Re: Carrie Bradshaw
September 02, 2009 07:49AM
"Sex" is back in the city!

Sarah Jessica Parker and on-screen hubby Chris Noth began shooting the "Sex and the City" sequel in Manhattan yesterday.

[www.nypost.com]

[www.nypost.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/02/2009 08:13AM by askanewyorker.
thommo
September 04, 2009 07:00PM
I agree with Michael. I just returned from a trip to NY and also did the SATC tour. The tour doesn't take you past the address but my friend and I found the apartment from the show (66 Perry Street) and SJP does live in the next street (Charles). We found out the number of her place (thanks to a very kind neighbour). We spent days walking her street and hanging out in Bleecker Park. No sightings but met some cool people, and we were pretty sure we saw her nanny with her new twins!
September 05, 2009 04:07AM
This thread is hilarious! Everyone keeps repeating the same thing. Okay it's my turn. The stoop is at 66 Perry Street between 4th Ave & Bleecker St. There's a No Trespassing sign and so on and so forth ...
September 06, 2009 07:08PM
"I found the stoop, yes there is a chain across the bottom with a NO TRESPASSING sign.. The street was EMPTY, I CLIMBED over the chain and had some great pics taken.. I will go back again in a few months and I plan on CLIMBING the chain again for another picture.. There were NO COPS anywhere -- Believe me, they have more important things to do than wait for SATC fanatics to trespass on a stoop.. I am sure the tour lady wants people to believe that the cops WAIT for stoop-climbers but I highly doubt they care. By the time they would respond, the pic is over and you have moved on.."

The sense of entitlement here is incredible. NYC is not an amusement park that exists purely for your enjoyment- people actually live here. This woman does not want you to trespassing on her PRIVATE PROPERTY, but you don't care as long as you get "great pics". How would you feel if dozens of tourists a day were clambering all over your front steps?
apartments
September 06, 2009 07:17PM
hello I'm from Greece and I'm thinking to move in new York city , i want to do my master in industrial design !!
I'm trying to find a apartment like carries from the sex and the city ..
i know am crazy but i really want to find a place like that please let me know about it , and tell me the prices ..
and one more thing how much money i need for living there per month??
its easy to find a part time job???

Stefanos
September 09, 2009 10:14PM
Thanks MR - I was just in NYC (from L.A.) and am a huge fan of SATC. I used your address 66 Perry street and low and behold "The Stoop" appeared. All pristine and shiney. Took loads of pictures. It made the whole trip so much more memorable.

Thanks for you help : )
September 10, 2009 11:22AM
I don't get this whole Carrie Bradshaw thing. Who cares? Really, get a life.
September 25, 2009 01:53PM
Check out google maps and type in the perry st address. They give step by step directions and there is a picture of the apartment.
October 13, 2009 11:33PM
actually her apt. was Created in a studio in nyc. Sadly it is not a real apt. but if it was, I WOULD PAY TO LIVE IN A PLACE LIKE HER APT.!
October 21, 2009 04:05AM
Hello New Yorkers
We are coming to visit new york and booked an apartment in Perry Street, West Village. We've only received the booking papers and saw the street number - 68. This site has made us realise that we have been lucky enough to land a place next door to the apartment stoop made famous by the show and film. Thanks for making our day!
November 15, 2009 09:58AM
Hi All - Please help, my friend and I are of to New York and would love to create a Kodak moment outside Carrie's apartment, please can you let me have the correct address. Also does anyone know the address of Will & Grace's apartment building?

Appreciation in advance
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 15 plus 11?
Online Users

Guests: 17