Carrie Bradshaw

Posted by maggo 
meg
Re: Carrie Bradshaw
August 31, 2010 03:21PM
I have met SJP a few times once in new york while they were filming and once while I was working she is so sweet and she appreciated knowing that we( the girls at work and I) just adore her, she invited my friend and I in her trailer on set so we could take a picture with her! It was the coolest thing ever! However if I saw her with her kids then I would just leave her alone....
September 06, 2010 10:13PM
66 perry street in the west village
September 08, 2010 10:58AM
Yes, 66 Perry street is the accurate answer.

LOVE SATC!!
September 12, 2010 09:19PM
carrie's appartment it's on 66 on peryy street
September 18, 2010 11:21AM
jajajajajaja Michael maybe there is nothing wrong with you... but if you are looking the dress and shoes of this girls or watching Samantha friend you have one...jejejjee is a joke.

thx for the information !

Red_33
September 19, 2010 05:44PM
Hi Michael.

Is New York like it is in Sex and the City???

Moving there soon, and really want to know.
What part do you love in?
Is it really unsafe?

Thanks.
September 19, 2010 06:01PM
...and of course I meant
*live in*,
not "love in"
^_^
September 21, 2010 03:06AM
No it isn't like Sex and the City.
Courtney
September 29, 2010 01:09AM
Hi Tiffany, I live in NYC too and it's definitely a gorgeous place to live in...a little expensive, but if you love it as much as I do, then it's worth it.

For everyone guessing where Carrie's building is located, it's at 66 Perry Street, between Bleecker and West 4th in the West Village. SJP actually lives on Charles Street which is around the corner. And the building at 66 Perry Street is an individually owned townhouse, and the owner bought the place in the late 90s, and still lives there to this day...so, if he/she signed the contract to let the exterior be used (since Sex and the City started in 1999, but didn't start using that exterior until well after the show began), he/she should've known what he/she was getting into. Carrie's actual apartment address used in the show was 245 East 73rd Street, which is a fictitious address. Yes, in the show, that number was used, but plenty of times, you hear "between Park and Madison." Simply put, the 200 block on East 73rd is between 2nd and 3rd avenue; the numbers between Park and Madison on East 73rd (and on the entire UES), are double digits, and not triple digits...so to be more accurate, the number would have to be something around 30-45 East 73rd Street to really be located between Park and Madison. And I live on the Upper East Side, so I know how the numbers run. Anyway, that's the story. I just took a stroll past the exterior of Carrie's building at 66 Perry Street the other day, and there is a chain across the bottom with a donation box for an animal charity of some kind. Nice neighborhood.
October 21, 2010 03:07PM
The building used is on Perry Street, even though it's not the address used in the show. You can even see on Google Maps Street View a woman getting her picture taken in front of the stoop and her friend across the street smiling smiley

You can also see what appears to be a 'No Trespassing' sign strung across the steps!
November 23, 2010 05:17AM
OMG thank you Lasse, we are travelling from Denmark as well to see that place and ti was a lot of help your post winking smiley

hilsen
JAzmin
December 27, 2010 05:48PM
heyy the scene in season for where carrie and aidan split up is at the columbus circle fountains its a very popular spot on the upper west side in manhattan
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 10 plus 19?
Online Users

Guests: 16