good trendy restaurants

Posted by Kimmy h 
good trendy restaurants
January 13, 2010 01:35AM
Hey!!!! I am going to be visiting New York for my 27th bday and am looking for some good hip trendy restaurants!!!!! Where is the it spots right now!!!! Thanks
Re: good trendy restaurants
January 13, 2010 05:04AM
Freemans lower east side won't break the bank is one of my favorites. You'll need to get there a little before 6. Otherwise you'll have to wait 1/2 hr. No reservation taken.

The Coffee Shop Union Sqaure depending on time of year. Great people watching outside seating weather permitting. [nymag.com]

Union Square history
[en.wikipedia.org])

[www.balthazarny.com] is in Soho. Always buzzing.

Supper is also lower east.
[www.askanewyorker.com]

[www.askanewyorker.com]

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 01/13/2010 04:41PM by askanewyorker.
January 13, 2010 04:04PM
I like the suggestions above.
I wonder what price range you are looking at??
Like Balthazar, both Pastis (and anything in the neighborhood of Pastis) would be good, and Schiller's Liquor Bar would be good too.
They're trendy, but I wouldn't necessarily call them the "it" restaurants of right now, you know? But good choices.
Chinatown Brasserie is fun, too.
July 05, 2012 07:51AM
I tried this place out yesterday:
The Dutch
131 Sullivan St at Prince St
in SoHo
[thedutchnyc.com]

both my husband and I really liked it...everything was delicious. The eggplant dip as a starter was excellent, as was the summer salad. My steamed halibut was super yummy and my husband loved the trout.
July 09, 2012 02:42PM
I plan on hitting The Redhead in September. I saw it on t.v. and it looks great. Here are the reviews and address. [www.yelp.com]

Be sure to come back and let us know where you went and what you liked. I'd like to add to my list for September.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 1 plus 19?
Online Users

Guests: 9