Wedding Witness

Posted by Simon 
Re: Wedding witness
March 24, 2011 08:13PM
hi,
I will get married next tuesday(March 29,2011), but dont know anyone in the city....help please.
March 25, 2011 05:36AM
Please feel free to call or email me directly. Congratulations!
Kennedy Moore
Founder
Ask a New Yorker
Kennedy@AskaNewYorker.com
347-489-8940
March 25, 2011 05:38AM
Witness needed for marriage in April
Posted by: Ellie (dyn-62-56-95-184.dslaccess.co.uk)
Date: March 25, 2011 01:12AM

Hi,
My boyfriend and I are travelling to NYC from the UK on 18th April and plan to get married at the clerk's office on 20th April and we need a witness as it will be just the two of us travelling to New York. Are we likely to be able to get someone to act as our witness who is also waiting to get married (I know no-one from the clerk's office can be a witness) or should we find someone before we go? I'm worried about having trouble getting a witness on the day.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!
March 26, 2011 10:31AM
Hi,

Apologies if my question seems obvious but I am seeking absolute clarification smiling smiley

My fiance and I are travelling to NYC (Manhattan) in August for 2 weeks to meet up with his cousin, while we are are getting married in Australia in October I have decided to get married at City Hall in Manhattan!!

So seeing that I am Australian and my fiance and his cousin who will be our witness is a Kiwi (NZ) I want to make sure we have all the documentation we need. My understanding is we need our birth cert AND passports. Also that our witness doesnt need to a US Citizen?

Can I please just get confirmation that I am on the right track!!

Karina smiling smiley
Helen
April 08, 2011 11:38PM
Hi Kennedy,

I have emailed you a couple of times and was wondering if you had received it as I haven't had a reply. Hopefully it hasnt ended up in your spam.

Regards
Helen
April 09, 2011 06:19AM
Mmmm I emailed you back a few days ago Hope it has'nt found your spamconfused smiley
saf
April 27, 2011 07:04AM
Hey Guys,

would anyone be our witness on either the 19th or 23rd of May 2011 at Manhattan Bureau? Im willing to be yours if need be... smiling smiley

or how likely is it to 'find' a willing witness there, on the day?
Re: Wedding witness 5/13/11
May 07, 2011 06:38PM
Hello,

My fiance and I are coming to NYC from Chicago this week and will be eloping at the Mahattan office of the clerk on 5/13. Please advise if you are aware of where we may obtain a witness for our wedding.

Thanks,
Pete
peteruhlenhake@comcast.net
May 15, 2011 01:44PM
Hello,

My fiance and I are planning to get married in Manhattan Bureau on the 20th of May in the afternoon(this coming Friday).

Would anybody be our witness for our wedding? Of course we can be witnesses for your wedding, too.

Thanks,

Hayden and Koeun
July 19, 2011 05:55PM
Planning to come to new york manhattan weekend of July 23 for marriage equality if selected by the lottery my partner and I will be married but need a witness ceremony would be sunday july 24 at the city clerks office anyone else have the same plan?
August 24, 2011 01:12PM
Hi There,
i realise these posts are pretty old, but me and my girlfriend are in the same boat as a lot of people here..

we plan to head to new york at the beginning of October this year, and will be travelling alone.

if anyone can help us out with witness that would be truly great.
we also heard that it has t be someone who knows you, and can vouch for you... is this true?

kindest regards,
Andy,
September 09, 2011 09:03AM
Hello all,
My girlfriend and I are in desperate need of a witness for our wedding in Queens. Either today, 9/9/11 or Monday 9/12/11. I appreciate any help or advice.
-Loren
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 1 plus 4?
Online Users

Guests: 19