Wedding Witness

Posted by Simon 
Re: Wedding witness
February 27, 2012 06:20AM
hi, my fiancee and i are traveliing to NY in July 2012 and we need a witness for the ceremony we are having in Manhattens city hall. Anyone else planning on going there, we can be each others witnesses??? we'll be there from 5-18th of July!thanks
February 28, 2012 10:04AM
My fiance and I are getting married this Friday (March 2). Anyone available to be a witness?
March 01, 2012 12:20PM
Kate what time are you planning on getting married? I am looking for a witness for tomorrow also..
March 05, 2012 07:12PM
Hello,

My fiancé and I are planning on eloping to NYC at the city clerk's office on April 6, 2012. We just have the one day and are planning on getting a judicial waiver so we can be married before the 24 hour period is up. We are looking for someone to be our witness as well as take some photographs of the ceremony. Could anyone do this for us or recommend someone who might? Any advice would be much appreciated! Thank you so much.

Best regards,

Kara
March 09, 2012 09:36PM
Hello,
my partner and i are traveling to New York for hoilday on March 20, 2012. We are planning to get married on March 21, 2012. We are in need of a witness, if you would act has ours we would be more then happy to act has your witness as well.
March 11, 2012 02:58PM
Shay & Van,

What time and where are you going? My partner and I need a witness as well at some time between March 20 and March 23. We were going to the Manhattan office. If you want, we will be your witnesses if you'll be ours.

Heather & Beth
March 14, 2012 03:59PM
Hello everyone,

My partner and I are going to be married on March 20 and are looking for a witness as well. We will be yours if you would be willing to be ours! Please email me if you are interested because we're really nervous about finding someone who can help!

Jennifer and Kaitlin
March 14, 2012 08:01PM
Hello, 

My name is Kristina and I am from Tampa, FL. My partner, Michelle and I have been together for 6 years and engaged for quite some time now. 

We will be visiting New York for the 1st time this April, Tuesday the 17th - Saturday the 21st, and staying in Harlem. While we are there, our plan is to finally get married! We are looking to do something very small, just the 2 of us. Our original plan was to get married at the Court House. I contacted them today, and as I'm sure you all know, they said we will need to bring a witness. I have been trying to do some research online to see what our options are but no luck.

Can someone please help us out....
April 16, 2012 05:57AM
May 19, 2012 01:35PM
]Hi theresmiling smiley

My partner and I are travelling to New York City on 20th August 2012, will be going to the Manhattan City Clerk's bureau to finalise our Marriage Licence (we are going to fill in an online application a week prior) on the 21 August and we are hoping to have the civil ceremony performed on the 22nd of August

We have all our paperwork in order, however, as it will only be my partner and me coming to New York, we need a witness for the ceremony.
I know some folks here have suggested just to 'ask someone on the street' but we are a little reluctant to do that.

If anyone reading this would be able to help us out on the day (as I said, likely to be 22 August, latest 23rd) we would really apreciate that.
Of course we would return the favour should any other couple have the same 'problem' on the same day.

We are quite willing to pay for a 'professional' service should there be anyone around that provides this.

Thank you so very much for your time.

Debby and Bev
[/color]
Re: Wedding Witness
July 02, 2012 06:15AM
Two past clients Neil and Georgie sent this to me their wedding picture in a video format.

[www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/02/2012 06:16AM by askanewyorker.
Re: Wedding Witness
August 24, 2012 07:50AM
On August 15 2012 I had the privilege of having Kennedy as witness and photographer of my wedding. He is extremely professional, courteous, very helpful and friendly, we felt comfortable with him immediately... The pictures turned out beautiful and the suggested sites were wonderful. We were extremely pleased with him and our wedding photos. We definitely recommend his services highly....Wonderful work Kennedy and thanks again......
Alexandra and Elvira....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/24/2012 08:11AM by askanewyorker.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 6 plus 18?
Online Users

Guests: 5