10 weeks to go! can not wait!

Posted by Leigh 
Re: 10 weeks to go! can not wait!
August 30, 2005 05:02PM
6:30 a.m. the day after Thanksgiving..... it might be a tie between these two.

The shame of it is I can't get there til lunchtime!!
August 30, 2005 09:56PM
Theres a visitors discount card? How come i dont know about this????

Take any photo id to the visitors centre and they'll give you an 11% discount card which you can use anywhere (nearly) in the store!
It is still just over three months for me (plus 11 nights elsewhere before I get to NY) ... the 10-week mark sounds more exciting!!!!
August 31, 2005 01:19AM
Hi ES - since you wont get there to lunchtime I promise to leave a few things on the shelves for you!
August 31, 2005 11:09AM
You guys are so lucky, being there for Thanksgiving; although any times fine by me! I've also got my 11% discount card for Macys -I got it last time I was in the store, a year and a half ago. I have to say, last visit I preferred Bloomingdales - I think I must have missed half of Macys as I didn't think there was a lot there. Please correct me if I'm wrong! I'm even excited for Friday; when I'm into single figures ... 9 weeks eeeekkkk!!!I'd like to go to some good bars and clubs this time, as last time was taken up with the *tourist* things.

x x x
Betoracle
August 31, 2005 03:04PM
Ha ha ha ha -- can't get there till lunchtime???? I just can't stop laughing! On the biggest shopping day of the year!

(Sorry.)
Hi to you .
October 16 i go to NYC.
and i now how you feel now !!!!
I must wait 6 weeks before i see the beautifull place on earth back .
I visit NY every year for shopping , and i go every year in october !
I wish you a very nice vacation !
Greatings from Holland
vera
Leigh
September 09, 2005 10:21AM

It's only 8 weeks next Thurs now! lol this could run...!

Bloomin heck, I've lost count....I'll give Macy*s a call to see when they're expecting me next....
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 10 plus 12?
Online Users

Guests: 23