10 weeks to go! can not wait!

Posted by Leigh 
10 weeks to go! can not wait!
August 29, 2005 02:56PM
Hi guys, just having an excitable moment as I've realised its only 10 weeks until I return for my second visit to your exiting, vibrant, atmospheric, fantastic city and I just can't wait to get there! yahoooooo!

..and it's only 89 Big Sleeps til I'm back!!!
Re: 10 weeks to go! can not wait!
August 29, 2005 03:58PM
LOL! I know how you both feel, and am jealous!
August 29, 2005 04:01PM
Guess what 6 more days for me....I am glad there are others out there that get all happy like I do!!! Have a great trip!!!
August 29, 2005 04:45PM
Hi I go back to NYC on November 26 so 89 big sleeps for me then no more sleep for 5 nights ;-)

Elle.....you're going to be there the same time as me!!!! I'll race you to Macys...!
KT
August 30, 2005 01:14AM
ES...a race to Macy*s? Heaven help anyone in yourpath. It'd be like a stampede!

Karen
liofo
August 30, 2005 08:16AM
3 weeks for me! going there on Sept. 19th for a 10-day stay. Second time in the US, first time in NYC. I'm impatient like a small kid :-) I had planned to come in autumn 2001 but had to postpone due to the terrorist attack. Now this is it, at last!
Gemma
August 30, 2005 08:22AM
I go 2 weeks today (or in 14 sleeps)!. I've been to the US twice before but never to NYC so am so so so excited. It'll be hard to decide what to do first!
August 30, 2005 09:23AM
HI English shopper my computer in work has crashed so I have had to wait to go home to check the forum - your on for the race I was in Macy's last year on November 25th November at 6:30 am it was brill dont for get to go and get your 11% visitors discount

Elle
Betoracle
August 30, 2005 01:58PM
My money's on ES. Elle, I have a feeling he knows about the discount already.

I've got the discount card burning a hole in my pocket...trainers on....you lot had better be ready!!
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 11 plus 24?
Online Users

Guests: 6