W 113th St., New York, NY

Posted by Janet Dy 
W 113th St., New York, NY
September 30, 2011 07:03PM
Hi, I am a budget traveller and i found an apartment online in morning heights at W 113th St., New York. I wander if it is safe and if it is convenient to travel around the attractions.
Thank You for any information you can give me
Oracle?
Re: W 113th St., New York, NY
October 01, 2011 09:24AM
Apt. rentals of fewer than 30 days are illegal in NYC. You'll find lots of listings, even on legitimate sites. But the sites do not vet the listings, and they're rife with scams.

Do you have dates and a budget in mind? If you'll share that information, I'll have a look at legitimate sites for you.

In addition to hotels, there are hostels, women's residences, and hosted accommodations that are legitimate.

Please be careful, and do not wire money to someone based on a few fake reviews on an apt. rental site!
If you looking to find a good deal for an apartment rental in Manhattan, check out our site www.urbansherpany.com. Its completely legitimate so you do not have to worry, we have built strong relationships with these buildings owners, list over 2,000 apartments and have been featured in the New York Times, Newsweek and Frobes. You can search by number of bedrooms, price and neighborhood. If you need any other help let me know!
Re: W 113th St., New York, NY
October 20, 2011 10:49AM
You could also try www.airbnb.com. I used it and found a great place in Brooklyn.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 19 plus 12?
Online Users

Guests: 12