I'm visiting in the Williamsburg area, staying near Kellog's Diner. Any suggestions about good places to visit or eat at within walking distance? Thanks.
Re: Williamsburg Question - Where to Eat, What to See
August 11, 2009 06:05AM
Oh Kellogs, my old hoodsmiling smiley I lived on the corner of Metropolitan Ave and Lorimer.Sal's Pizza on the corner is my favorite slice. Right there too is Crest Hardware a trip. Recently they had their annual art show where there are still remnants of local artist installations inside store, behind paint cans etc. Dumont is on Union near Kellogs def worth a meal. Great back garden. The heart of Williamsburg is North 8th and Bedford which is a ten min walk from Kellogs. Here you'll find all the hipsters you could possibly ever need or want or need to want... Just walk down N 8th. Another fave spot is Teddy's bar and grill. Best Bloody Marys in the city, cool brunch. Plenty of Thai restaurants Sea is a hot spot cool interior and Planet Thai is another....

Kellogs memories at around 4:00 am I'd arrive after my Tens World Class Cabaret shift where I was the hostsmiling smiley

Crest:
[askanewyorker.com]

Monkey Town also worth checking out.
[www.freewilliamsburg.com]

Def go here...Tony Sopranoland...
[www.freewilliamsburg.com]

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 08/11/2009 10:55AM by askanewyorker.
Thanks for the tips! Will check out, ate at The Lodge today, pretty good omelet and burger ...
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 25 plus 25?
Online Users

Guests: 28