Williamsburg Question - Where to Eat, What to See

Posted by Don 
I'm visiting in the Williamsburg area, staying near Kellog's Diner. Any suggestions about good places to visit or eat at within walking distance? Thanks.
Re: Williamsburg Question - Where to Eat, What to See
August 11, 2009 06:05AM
Oh Kellogs, my old hoodsmiling smiley I lived on the corner of Metropolitan Ave and Lorimer.Sal's Pizza on the corner is my favorite slice. Right there too is Crest Hardware a trip. Recently they had their annual art show where there are still remnants of local artist installations inside store, behind paint cans etc. Dumont is on Union near Kellogs def worth a meal. Great back garden. The heart of Williamsburg is North 8th and Bedford which is a ten min walk from Kellogs. Here you'll find all the hipsters you could possibly ever need or want or need to want... Just walk down N 8th. Another fave spot is Teddy's bar and grill. Best Bloody Marys in the city, cool brunch. Plenty of Thai restaurants Sea is a hot spot cool interior and Planet Thai is another....

Kellogs memories at around 4:00 am I'd arrive after my Tens World Class Cabaret shift where I was the hostsmiling smiley

Crest:
[askanewyorker.com]

Monkey Town also worth checking out.
[www.freewilliamsburg.com]

Def go here...Tony Sopranoland...
[www.freewilliamsburg.com]

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 08/11/2009 10:55AM by askanewyorker.
Thanks for the tips! Will check out, ate at The Lodge today, pretty good omelet and burger ...
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 12 plus 1?
Online Users

Guests: 12