Does anyone in New York wear shorts?

Posted by simple simon 
i've read all blogs and comments abt what to wear and what not to wear in NY. I'm going there this july... i would like to know, once and for all, what would be a the best outfit going to NY, while touring the whole place... not sacrificing fashion?... HELP!!!
Oracle?
Re: Does anyone in New York wear shorts?
May 31, 2008 09:47AM
"The best outfit?" That's ridiculous! Wear what you're comfortable in. The point is that no one cares or notices. Stop reading about what to wear -- have a look at the weather forecast and dress accordingly.
amethyst
June 01, 2008 02:10PM
That's just bizarre. I am a native NYer & I live live live in shorts in the summer. Obviously, as most places, shorts are not appropraite for the workplace. But any other time they work. If you are going out to a nice place, then no. But for just trekking around the city? Absolutely! You will not stand out because of shorts. Unless, of course, you pack only shorts and it turns out to be cold-- then we will know you were a tourist who did not pack well. winking smiley
June 01, 2008 04:28PM
I saw lots of people in shorts today!
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 2 plus 14?
Online Users

Guests: 23