gossip girl cast-season2filming

Posted by gossip girl 
gossip girl
gossip girl cast-season2filming
May 29, 2008 01:22PM
hey,
Im kind of fan of the tv show gossip girl.I watched the whole season1(18episodes). I read somewhere that the next season,2 is gonna have 24episodes. I am wondering if the whole season is filmed yet? And if not, does anyone know where and WHEN they are filming? Ive got friends who saw the sex and the city filming,so I thought it would be fun to watch GG IRL as wellwinking smiley
US TV shows usually have 22 or 24 episodes a season. This season was just short because the writers went on strike in the middle of it. Next season will be back to normal.
gossip girl
Re: gossip girl cast-season2filming
May 30, 2008 03:43AM
yeah,but that wasnt what I was asking. My question is if you know when they are filming? It would be fun to watch them "live",only by trespassing the citypart where they are.. WHEN and WHERE is my questionwinking smiley
Danielle
Re: gossip girl cast-season2filming
June 01, 2008 09:43PM
You really have to check industry blogs to try and catch that kind of info, or visit the NY Film website, sometimes they'll post schedules. I don't think they're filmin right now. For the record, even though the show is set on UES, sometimes they film in areas like Brooklyn and Long Island City.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 6 plus 8?
Online Users

Guests: 27