Grand Central Station Holiday Fair

Posted by Jeff Smith 
Re: Grand Central Station Holiday Fair 2006 or 20077
January 03, 2010 10:08PM
I'd say this thread makes a very strong case for impluse buying. So I think I'll make that my NEW YEARS RESOLUTION. (only when in New York, of course)
we were at grand central station and I lost infor. card for leather handbags that had photos of NYC various sites on the leather bags. this was a little booth inside grand central not a store. beautiful leather handbags and coin purses can some one please let me know their website. forever grateful
Re: Grand Central Station Holiday Fair
December 15, 2010 06:56AM
Was there yesterday try Eva Mueller 505 459 5765 Tipi Indian Art is the shop name,first booth on left by 42nd street entrance. Good luckthumbs up
Does anyone know the name of the vendor from the 2010 Grand Central terminal Holiday Fair that was selling "felted" wool scarves that looked like the inside of a flower when wrapped around your neck. She also sold wool flower pins.
I Appreciate any assistance.
DSchano - I know it's after the holidays, but I just saw your message. You must have been thinking of Insiders1 (www.insiders1.com). They make leather accessories with images of NYC and other cities printed on them. So great! I hope you were able to find them again. I write about all the markets in New York City, so if you ever need any info, just let me know! (www.marketsofnewyork.com)
Not sure if you found this yet but here you go...reverse painting on glass.

[www.blackbeansandrice.net]
Hi. I was in Grand Central Station on or about November 24, 2010. There was a woman selling hand made jewelry. I fell in love with this one necklace she had. It was a little tiny gold or silver square with 4 little diamond chips in the center. It was very delicate. It cost about $500. If anyone knows who I'm talking about can you get me her information. I should have bought it when I saw it. Thank you.

Dana

E-mail me at DTel363659@aol.com
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone had information on a vendor who sold leather money clips that had a coin embedded in the clip. My mother bought one for my father a couple of years ago and I cannot seem to find anything similar online. Does anyone happen to know the name of the vendor or if they are still there?

Thank you.
Jen
September 09, 2011 09:13PM
Last Year at the Grand Central Holiday Market there was a vendor selling very nice artsy men's neckties - I believe there business card was printed on a book of matches or something similar. Anyone have any ideas on where I can find these?
November 08, 2011 05:26PM
Caroline, The vendor is Balck Bean and Rice, based in Tivoli NY
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 5 plus 23?
Online Users

Guests: 7