Grand Central Station Holiday Fair

Posted by Jeff Smith 
Hi -- I am trying to find the name of a vendor at the 2008 Grand Central fair that sold decoupage plates and trays -- some were floral, some had sports teams. Anyone have any idea?
Its cccreationsltd.com

I spent some time trying to find her myself.
Can someone help me find a jewelry designer from the 2007 Grand Central Holiday Fair? There were necklaces and bracelets made with a geometric shape (sphere, pyramid, square) of amber and semi-precious stone inside a triangular and/or square "cage." They were simple and elegant. I believe they had a studio around E.23rd - E.33rd, somewhere within that area but I can't quite remember. Any help would be gratefully appreciated.
I am a vendor at the GCT fair. JAK Designs Hand-Loomed Knitwear.
You should all come back this year. There is a list of vendors that will be on the GCT website in November, and there are many new artists coming in 2009.
And here's the vendor map from the 2008 market:

[mallimages.mallfinder.com]
Does anyone know where I can find the list of vendors for this year's Holiday Fair? It is not on the Grand Central Terminal website.
I have been searching for these same headbands since my trip to New York last Christmas!

www.volang.com
can anyone tell me where I can get a list of the exhibitors to this year's Christmas Fair in the Vanderbilt Hall? Stupidly, I didn't buy something when I saw it (napkins and place mats) and now I'm not in NYC! I must remember this simple rule when shopping - don't dither!
Hi Jeff

We bought a bag and luckily got a business card too - www.insidersny.com
I wish I'd bought one for myself and I wish we'd bought more gifts but it was our last day in NYC, it was very hot in the hall and we were a bit overwhelmed. If you find any info on the exhibitors, could you let me know?
Carole
Does anyone know the web address or contact details for the stand which is showing placemats, wine bottle holders and other tableware like coasters which cartoons and picture on them? They have really neat stuff particularly with cats and dogs but I didn't get their details. Big regret we didn't go back and buy.
2009 Union Square Holiday Market
December 25, 2009 09:40AM
Does anyone know the name of the vendor that was selling a lot of Day of The Dead motif? They had shadow boxes, pictures, wall hangings, etc. I picked up my mom a gift from there, but I found some stuff I liked as well, and forget to catch the name.
Hi-
I am looking for the name of the vendor at the Grand Central Holiday Fair in 2006 or 2007 who sold serving trays, serving plates, bowls, etc. They were glass and looked hand painted with fruit-or veges-oranges, olives, peppers--or flowers--California Poppy's, Tulips--some were graphic with leaves. I do know they had a website as I had ordered additional pieces from them but no longer have their info. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks!
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 16 plus 12?
Online Users

Guests: 15