Grand Central Station Holiday Fair

Posted by Jeff Smith 
you are looking for tipi indian art. navajo jewelry eva muller and indigo adakai 505 720-8394 www.tipiindianart.com
A jewelry vendor at the Grand Central Holiday Fair had bracelets and necklaces with charms (vintage looking). There were some with a new york theme -- pictures of NYC attractions, etc. The jeweler said that her jewelry was seen on Oprah. I was in NYC for a wedding, saw the jewelry on 12/27/07, went back to get a bracelet, and the fair was over. I didn't realize it was for a limited time. Can you help me figure out the jewelry vendor? I have searched the internet over and over. Finally I found this page.
Babaloo
Re: Grand Central Station Holiday Fair
November 26, 2008 10:35AM
The vintage jewelry is (charms, etc.) is by Wells Ware. Go to www.wellsware.com
Last year I bought beautiful Indian scarf's for myself and my daughters. I believe they were a husband and wife team and I lost their card. They were paisley and some had plastic colored rhinestones etc. on them....all color. I would love to get their email if anyone knows it. Thanks!
A couple days ago, at the 2008 Holiday Fair, I saw a hat I really like. It was in the first row on the right, if you were entering from the atrium. It had hats and gloves/mittens. Across from it were some wooden benches. If anyone knows how to get to a website for that or contact the lady, that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks,
Kaitlin
bec
January 14, 2009 11:27AM
I'm trying to track down a vendor that was selling thin cotton tee shirts with bold graphic prints on them. They were nice quality cotton with gracefully, inky-looking graphics like horses, portraits, and nature motifs. Thanks for any leads!

The vendor was in the middle isle on the left (when walking from the main terminal to the street exit).
There was a vendor at the 2008 Grand Central Holiday fair that I'm trying to locate so that I can make another purchase. She was selling very beautiful knitted headband/wraps that buttoned in the back. She also had a few hats but her main items were these headband wraps. Some had flowers and were $40 - $45. Without the flowers they were about $30 or $35. Any help would be greatly appreciated
Can anyone tell me where I can find a vendor from the 2008 union square holiday fair that sold flowering teas. I think the company may have been called HOSPITALItea but I cant find any info online. Thanks.
February 26, 2009 10:12AM
Does anyone know where I could find a list of vendors that are used for either spring shows or holiday shows (such as the ones for Union Square or GTC)? Thanks!
I would like to participate in the Holiday Fair. Does anyone know who to contact?
March 11, 2009 02:43PM
Debra,
Call Liz from urban space 212-529-9262 she'll send you an application.
[www.urbanspace.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/11/2009 02:57PM by askanewyorker.
I am trying to find the vendor selling the beautiful crochet headbands do they have a web site and what is it?
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 22 plus 19?
Online Users

Guests: 10