Moving Company New York, Interior designer

Posted by rf1279 
Moving Company New York, Interior designer
July 06, 2006 09:28AM
I'm moving at the end of the summer and am looking for someone to deal with the furniture and heavy boxes. It should be a fairly easy local move--I have a small apartment and am staying within the same neighborhood (Upper West Side) that I currently live in.

So far I've received quotes from a couple of places, and they all seem to be roughly the same. Anybody have companies that they've used and liked? Or anyone that I should avoid?

Thanks!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/16/2008 08:16AM by askanewyorker.
Re: Moving Companies
July 06, 2006 04:43PM
Call me 347-489-8940 or email kennedy@AskaNewYorker.com
I'm Kennedy I publish this site and work for the above moving company White Glove Transporation. I'd be happy to help you out.
Re: Moving Companies
July 08, 2006 10:41PM
I used someone recommended by my landlord. They were very good, I am a single girl so clearly I was a little nervous letting random guys into my apt but my landlord understood this and said he has trusted them to be with his wife alone. The move went great and since the move I used them to help move a couch I bought on craigslist. Check out soliemoves.com. That is his website. Very nice guy. Good luck with your move.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 24 plus 11?
Online Users

Guests: 16