Working In New York

Posted by Nick Lawler 
Working In New York
January 11, 2006 07:30AM
Hello,

I am living in Engalnd in the financial services industrycurrently however I want to work and live in New York. I have applied to transfer through my group to work in New York and looked at monster.com.I was wondering if there is any other methods of finding jobs and getting to New York.
If anyone can help or advise I would be very greatful, thanks

Nick
Re: Working In New York
January 11, 2006 07:45AM
I'm sure you've heard of www.craigslist.com? I take it your existing employer is not helping you with the transfer?
January 11, 2006 07:54AM
I had not heard of that but i shall take a look now and see what it has to offer.

My company may help nothing has been arranged as yet it is still up in the air but I wanted to look into other ways incase it falls through.

Thank you for the website
January 25, 2006 06:59PM
The way that most of the people I know that have left the firm I work with currently have gotten jobs in through head hunters. They set up the interiews and do all the negotiating for you. If you are interested let me know and I will try to find some names for you.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 21 plus 17?
Online Users

Guests: 12