Big Sleeps!

Posted by English Shopper 
Big Sleeps!
June 03, 2005 03:22AM

Ha, I bet you all thought I'd disapeared off the face of the earth, but fear not..I'm still alive and shopping!!

There are only 175 Big Sleeps to go until I strip Macy*s of all it's goodies..and I can't wait!!

I hope those folks at the Rainbow Room have been been on a charm offensive!

Anyway, I also have to confess, I've been unfaithful to you all in Le Grande Pomme....'cos I'm going to Boston tomorrow for a couple of days! Sorry!!

Oh, and just so you all know, I went to see New Jerseys number 1 son (brooooooooooooce) last weekend at the Royal Albert Hall, and he was absolutely brilliant (there are loads of superlatives I could have used, but there really aren't enough..!)

A friend of mine was in New York this week....she's only been there two days..and, as I'd suggested to here, she loves the place, and wants to live there! She also put on a bit of a Web Cam show for us folks back in England! It was a bit like watching Bob Dylans Subterranean Homesick Blues video....

Love to all!!

ES x
Re: Big Sleeps!
June 03, 2005 10:54AM
I saw Big Sleeps and thought "oh my God do I have a chance of meeting English Shopper while hanging with our buddy O!" Alas, not. Unless I hit the lottery in less than 175 days.

Well sweetie, it's 12 sleeps for me! Well give Macy's your love XXX
Betoracle
June 03, 2005 10:59AM
I can't think of any reason you could possible be going to Boston, unless you got a really cheap flight or something. We ARE only an hour away, you know.

Macy's beckons....who knows what'll be left on the shelves for you.

Enjoy Beantown.
June 03, 2005 11:05AM
Salsa Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I saw Big Sleeps and thought "oh my God do I have
> a chance of meeting English Shopper while hanging
> with our buddy O!" Alas, not. Unless I hit the
> lottery in less than 175 days.
>
> Well sweetie, it's 12 sleeps for me! Well give
> Macy's your love XXX

Best you start buying those lottery tickets....!!!
June 03, 2005 11:07AM
Betoracle Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> Macy's beckons....who knows what'll be left on the
> shelves for you.

You'd better leave something on those shelves...or I might have to start an international shopping incident!
Betoracle
June 03, 2005 12:02PM
Threats will not work. It's not bad enough you're crossing the pond and going to Boston, but you've got to rub our noses in it.

This city knows when it's being cheated on! I'm looking at my crystal ball, and I see empty shelves. I might have to cancel the charm training at you-know-where.
June 03, 2005 12:30PM
"This city knows when it's being cheated on! I'm looking at my crystal ball, and I see empty shelves. I might have to cancel the charm training at you-know-where."

Aha.....well, let me just say, that I'm coming with my army next time!! They're going to have to be really charmless next time...Kev's bringing his boys with him...and I really wouldn't mess with them!! They help old ladies cross the road..even when they don't want to go...!
Betoracle
June 03, 2005 12:58PM
Kev's no match for me, even with his boys. Hmmmm.... who are his boys, anyway? Maybe being "helped" across the street wouldn't be such a bad thing, after all.
June 08, 2005 12:53PM

I'm back...!

And, I had the most traumatic experience at Boston airport..! I got detained and interrogated at the airport on Saturday night!

June 08, 2005 01:03PM
You must have looked VERY shifty! We have sailed through Logan a couple of times...What on earth did you do ??????
June 08, 2005 01:27PM

I think it all started when I got off the plane..!
June 08, 2005 02:44PM
and the song goes something like "tell me more, tell me more" has this happened before, "doodie bop pop, doodie bop pop"
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 25 plus 24?
Online Users

Guests: 17