Carrie's apartment

Posted by TINA 
Re: Carrie's apartment
October 26, 2008 10:12AM
To see where Carrie lived?

You are kidding right?

You do realize she DID NOT actually live there?

You do realize it is just a television show and NOT real life?

Why dont you go over to "Carrie's neighbourhood" and ask the locals how they feel about the increased traffic and pedestrians?

As far as the Magnolia Bakery is concerned, why dont you take a walk over there sometime and see all of the cupcake wrapper trash littering the surrounding neighborhood.
October 29, 2008 03:25PM
Really, KnicksbasketballNY. Chill out. Life is way too short to be getting so irate.

This forum is for people who want to ask a new yorker a question - it was a fair question and your response added nothing - other than to show yourself to be a mean spirited person.
EastVillageGuy
June 26, 2009 02:41PM
Seriously, NY is a city that makes most of its blue collar money from tourism. If you're not happy to have visitors mobbing different neighbourhoods as trends and marketing campaigns come and go, then you're living in the wrong place. It keeps a lot of the people who do live here employed, and in turn funds the amenities everyone - tourists and visitors alike - benefit from every day. And what next: you're going to complain that you can't get through Times Square quickly in a cab since they put all those billboards up and got rid of all the hookers?
trs007
June 29, 2009 10:18AM
My GF is a SATC fan and of course, we did the Photo Op on the stoop. Took all of 2 minutes--hardly a contributing factor to "pedestrian traffic" in NYC.

I am sure the owners of the building or the bakery had no problems whatsoever cashing 5-6 figure checks for using their location in the first place.

Blaming SATC for increased excitement in these neighborhoods is as ridiculous as cursing traffic at the garden when their is a Knicks game.

Deal with it!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/29/2009 10:19AM by (n/a).
em
September 04, 2009 02:19PM
Look for the "No Trespassing" sign!!
samantha sweetie!
October 06, 2009 05:09PM
goodness me i think mr knicks actually lives in 'carries' appartment the way he's kicking up a fuss!! i would love to have seen carries appartment i did the satc tour last week whilst in nyc and that was the only thing they didnt show us!! was so dissapointed aww, so there you go mr knicks looks like they have been told to stop pointing it out incase you get upset!!
trs007
October 07, 2009 10:49AM
Samantha: They didn't do the stoop as part of the tour when we did the tour last Nov, either. I did take my GF for a photo op when the cupcake time was allocated.

I did ask the tour guide about the omission and it was intentional. Apparent issues with the owner. Yet, as I have said before, I bet said owner had no problem collecting HBO's money for location rights. Hyprocrite.
July 16, 2010 12:54AM
I was on the NYC tour last week.. and the apartment is located in The Village.. on Perry St. brown building almost getting to the corner.. now I cant remember what Avenue is that.. sorry!
Greenwich village
September 12, 2010 03:27PM
We are middle aged couple going to NY in October.Looking for somewhere in Greenwich village for some music (not jazz) or comedy that we wouldn't feel too old in.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 24 plus 15?
Online Users

Guests: 13