Carrie's apartment

Posted by TINA 
Re: Carrie's apartment
August 08, 2005 09:54PM
Does anyone know the cross street to Perry? Or the actual number of the apt.? jw....i cant find it anywhere, only that its on perry in greenwich village.
Nik
August 10, 2005 05:21PM
It on Perry between Bleecker and 4th. It's quiet easy to find. Take the subway to Christopher (or the 6 to bleecker if you're into walking)

N
May 10, 2006 08:40AM
thank's you guys!!
i was trying to find the address as well as im going to newyork next year thank xxx
May 24, 2006 07:26PM
Who can send me a copy of Carrie's Apartment? Thanks a lot!
March 25, 2007 10:36PM
The address is 66 Perry St. in the village.
Betty Vega
October 14, 2007 10:39PM
Hy guys!!

In the HBO page.. they said that the adress is 74st between madison and park.. I went there today .. and I found something similar... but the tour bring you to the perry str place...

I will try ir next time I visit NYC...

Nite nite guys!! see ya
HelloLover
February 11, 2008 11:22AM
Carrie's stated address is 245 East 73rd St, between Park and Madison. That actual address would be between 3rd and 2nd Avenues.

The exterior shot of her building is 66 Perry St., between Bleecker and 4th Ave.

Take the 1 to Christopher St. and walk from there to see it!
April 22, 2008 01:20PM
Hey Carries address is 73rd between Madison and Park
September 29, 2008 06:57PM
It's at 66 Perry street, between Bleecker and West 4th Street (not to be confused with 4th ave which is quite a few blocks away) Happy Hunting
October 24, 2008 09:02AM
Hi the address is 1866 Perry Street just off Bleeker street, i went this year and followed the people on the sex and the city tour.
This is the correct address, i'm not sure where the other addresses are, its about a 5 minute walk from Magnolia bakery

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/24/2008 09:04AM by (n/a).
October 24, 2008 10:54AM
FOR CHRISTS SAKE leave the people in that neighbood alone!!!!!

What have they done to you to deserve this??????

It is just a television show. NOT real life!!!!!

Move on with your lives people!!!!!

DISGUSTING!!!!!
October 25, 2008 02:31PM
Get over yourself !

There's been a considerable contribution to the NY tourism market thanks to SATC. I don't see people complaining about that. I'm sure the Magnolia Bakery etc., have no complaints.

What harm is anyone doing by stopping by a beautiful neighbourhood to see where Carrie lived?!

Don't be such an angry person - no good can come from it !
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 23 plus 22?
Online Users

Guests: 9