knockoff purses

Posted by Sandra 
Re: knock off purses
September 02, 2009 10:23AM
Its true that these women are making money selling fakes everyone wants to carry a nice bag. In that case maybe these designers that are already rich need to lower their prices and people will not buy fake. I have seen some rich women buy fake bags and because they are carrying it it may seem authentic.
Re: knockoff purses
September 02, 2009 10:51AM
How much would a good knock-off usually cost these days? I'm thinking the kind that look authentic, with good stitching etc, not the ones that look rubbish but just happen to have a Prada label stuck on them.

Thanks

Frances
August 28, 2010 12:19AM
What I don't understand is if it is illegal..why are they allowed to be sold on eBay???
Re: knock off purses
November 04, 2010 11:18PM
Be careful when you buy ANY sort knock off merchandise especially in NYC. Depending on the time of the month. NYPD does many raids all over the City for COUNTERFEIT merchandise... I know this because I grew up in Manhattan and I've been in a few lock downs on Canal St. The owners don't care if your in the store...lol... they'll close shop with you in it and until they think the coast is clear...lol. It's kind of funny, but taken very seriously within NYPD. If you have a knock off in possession it will get taken away from you even after paying for it and it will be collected for evidence against the shop owner only. Good Luck and happy shopping drinking smiley
April 29, 2011 06:16PM
Real bags are made in kids sweat shops too... they can just pay to hide it better at $700+ per bag, I love canal street, and ive read crazy backroom stories about the underground tunnels etc. that ADULT people have been found locked in rooms making those bags to pay off debts... maybe they shouldnt deal with crazy people... they make great purses, its the only place i buy mine!
November 06, 2011 07:04AM
I am reading these post and am like WOW!!! Are we really serious.....I am an older woman and I love a good purse, but I WILL NOT and I mean WILL NOt Buy a FAKE purse..I am also a business person that come in contact with a lot of folks (vendors) that sell bags... they all know... don't even look my way... ..Firstr of all.. if you want the look then pay the price....also the good book teaches us not to steal... if we are buying a knock off, then we are in reality stealing.... come on now.... know off purses, cd's and dvd's.. no wonder the economy is the way it is.... just remember you get what you pay for and by buying the real deal, you also get insurance... i'm just saying!!!
November 06, 2011 07:11AM
Counterfeit is crimminal......
November 06, 2011 07:14AM
Thanks for a meeting of the minds!!!
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 22 plus 18?
Online Users

Guests: 14