Best Vintage Shops

Posted by ilovenyc 
Best Vintage Shops
April 28, 2008 03:28PM
I'm bringing my teenage daughter to NYC for a graduation trip at the end of May. She is interested in vintage clothing shopping. Can you please tell me the name and location of the best vintage clothing shops in Manhattan? Thank you very much and we can't wait to come back to your fabulous city!!!
Re: Best Vintage Shops
April 29, 2008 07:22AM
Check out the following thread and search above. Lots written about it. Last week I stopped by a store that was previously owned by a New Yorker of the month. Rents went up.[www.askanewyorker.com] Great spot called Stock Vintage, high end vintage, which has a Ralph feel. Matter of fact the owner use to work closely with RL with his vintage look and feel inside his stores.
143 East 13th Street
212-505-2505

[www.askanewyorker.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/29/2008 07:25AM by askanewyorker.
April 29, 2008 12:06PM
Thank you for your response. I will definitely check this store out - it sounds great. If you can think of any others, let me know. Thanks for the help!
April 29, 2008 12:16PM
The Salvation Army is where real thrifting begins

[www.askanewyorker.com]
April 29, 2008 12:29PM
I did that on another visit .. both Salvation Armys and Goodwills. . spent the day as a matter of fact - had them all mapped out. smiling smiley It was a lot of fun. Thanks for reminding me of that option.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 22 plus 9?
Online Users

Guests: 17