They Come From All Over...
Posted by Dante
New York isn't a location thing. I was born and raised in Birmingham, Alabama. I was raised to believe that "All them damn Yankees'll screw ya." Feh. I've been in love with the city of New York since I was six. (It's Stan Lee's fault. Really.). Needless to say, I'm the freak of the family. My extended family would kill me if they ever found out that my greatest ambition in life is to join NYPD....eh. Screw 'em.
Let me tell u something if I were u I would keep that dream or wish until u do it. But u know what f*** who eva told u that cuz Im from NYC n I represent here at my school everybody respect me n they better b careful what they say about NYC cuz nobody mess or will say anything bad in front of me about NYC cuz they will get slapped!!! Im form Brooklyn, NYC!!! #1
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
- via @nprnews: Go East, Young Marijuana Dealer http://t.co/7rUGjhHuFC about 5 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- JOB VACANCY: POLAR BEAR SPOTTER NORWAY. COOL JOB! Ask a New Yorker | Ask a New Yorker - A Cultural Influence http://t.co/3n4Va1oIJM about 2 days ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- ASK A NEW YORKER WHAT THEY THINK OF THE “GATSBY.” http://t.co/3al6hQGCJR about 3 days ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- New Yorker pens Bible in Upstate New York church. | Ask a New Yorker - A Cultural Influence http://t.co/om5tVexQaN about 1 week ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Downtown SoHo District vs. Hoboken http://t.co/PQrZ7AQgBh about 2 weeks ago ReplyRetweetFavorite