My brother experienced 9/11 any questions about the experience

Posted by Aaron 
hi.i hope your brother is doing okay.has your brother before the plane crash ever seen any malfunctions in the trade center.fires?electrical problems,accidents?etc.etc.please wrote me at lindalouhenson@yahoo.com
hi!

i know hw it feels i was on the 5th flour in the north tower. i ws terrified about it. i was about to go see my frend on th99th floor and heard a big bang and heard people scream. i ran down the stairs and got out and helped amny peopl out.

sinceraly brandi
hi!

i know hw it feels i was on the 5th flour in the north tower. i ws terrified about it. i was about to go see my frend on th99th floor and heard a big bang and heard people scream. i ran down the stairs and got out and helped amny peopl out.

sinceraly brandiAaron wrote:
>
> My brother worked on the 75th floor on the wtc north tower.
> He was there
> when the plane crashed he said the worst part of it was the
> feeling your gonna die on the way down.
>
> I am giving the keyboard to him to awnser any of your
> questions. for a while
> he saved 3 peoples lives on the way down
Your brother is a real hero!
I am a Chinese,I live in a small city in china.I just want to say your brother is a hero in my heart.These years there is no hero in China,even people who see the thief is doing something.They do nothing but leaving away.
Please write to me at guohong8603@hotmail.com and thank you bye.
Sandy, Just want you to know people wont forget your brother,and all the others who died that horrible day. I watched it fro many thousands of miles away but it still will stay with me forever.
Bless you,my friend.
First of all I'm new to this sight, so that's why I'm writing now, I am so so sorry what happened to your brother. I was home that day and 3 months before I still was mourning the loss of my dad from cancer, then this all happedned. Every 9/11 now there is something going on a ceremony somewhere around where I live I attend to remember. The flight that went down in the feild,flight #93 there was someone on that plane who's grave is out where my dad is buried and I always go there and pay my respect. I told my 6 year old daughter this, I don't know anyone personally that died that day but to me they all became our hero's. May God bless you and even though I don't know you I wish you the best and I will pray for you. Liz Aaron wrote:
>
> My brother worked on the 75th floor on the wtc north tower.
> He was there
> when the plane crashed he said the worst part of it was the
> feeling your gonna die on the way down.
>
> I am giving the keyboard to him to awnser any of your
> questions. for a while
> he saved 3 peoples lives on the way down
ok I am only 13 and there were three of my family members one of them worked at the south tower of the twin towers and then one worked at the pentegon but he survived but the south tower one did not and then the third one worked 2 buildings away from the twin towers and i wanted to know if you were aghasted when you heard it
OMG your brother survived awesome have u ever heard about principle Dolch she saved her students in the twin towers.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 2 plus 21?
Online Users

Guests: 5