Champagne Breakfast

Posted by Ele 
Ele
Champagne Breakfast
March 08, 2012 07:05AM
Hi,

My boyfriend and I are visiting New York and it's his birthday whilst we are over there. I would like to take him for a Champagne Breakfast (his birthday is on a Saturday). Any recommendations you have would be great!

I'm hoping to plan the whole day for him and we would like quite a chilled relaxing day,without doing anything too 'touristy', any ideas you have would be welcomed?

Many thanks
Elle
Re: Champagne Breakfast
March 08, 2012 03:00PM
I love the Boathouse Restaurant in Central Park. I don't believe they take reservations for brunch, but you'll be fine if you get there when they open at 9:30. By mid morning it's crowded.

[www.thecentralparkboathouse.com]

If the weather is nice, rent a rowboat after brunch, or take a ride on the Boathouse's gondola. But even if it's raining, the Boathouse is lovely.

Then, a stroll up through the Ramble, you can climb up Belvedere Castle for the great views, then walk around the Great Lawn and up around the Reservoir, then make your way up to the beautiful Conservatory Garden.
Ele
Re: Champagne Breakfast
March 09, 2012 03:05AM
That's great, thank you very much for your help, I shall look at the Boathouse.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 25 plus 17?
Online Users

Guests: 8