Lighten up, Tracy!

Posted by Oracle 
Lighten up, Tracy!
December 01, 2011 06:41PM
I'm all for the Occupy Wall Street protesters. But, Tracy, you ought not judge people by what they're wearing, even if it's a suit. If the purpose of your holding a sign is to get your message out there, then have a message and be able to talk about it. Be polite to the curious, and they'll be open to what you have to say.
Re: Lighten up, Tracy!
December 02, 2011 05:36AM
right on, oracle!
December 02, 2011 08:29AM
Tracy at Occupy Wall Street, NYC Uberchic for November 2011

[www.askanewyorker.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/02/2011 08:30AM by askanewyorker.
December 07, 2011 03:13AM
OK, I give up, who is Tracy?

Was once van Mullem, am now just Cozz!
December 07, 2011 05:14AM
Past Uberchic interview above
December 08, 2011 09:45AM
Thanks!

Was once van Mullem, am now just Cozz!
December 12, 2011 03:51PM
Oracle you stated your point perfectly. A point I also share. I have not read Tracy's interview as yet, but I could pretty much say that to the majority of protesters. Give me a message, something we can discus and work towards together. Maybe they need to study the Summer of Love to learn how to protest. I am glad they are speaking out and not being silent, but give me a distinct message por favor!
December 12, 2011 06:14PM
It wasn't about her message, Salsa. It was about her anger, misdirected toward Kenney. If someone starts a conversation about your protest, you ought to be respectful and be able to talk intelligently about your position, whatever it is. (I'm angry about a lot of things too, so I understand why there's more than one message.)
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 13 plus 22?
Online Users

Guests: 5