In NY at the moment, need urgent advise about buying/selling art

Posted by tonikeys 
In NY at the moment, need urgent advise about buying/selling art
October 25, 2011 09:54AM
I'm a photographer from the UK. I'm here for 10 days photographing your amazing city. I thought I had my trip all planned out, but it's not gone to plan exactly.

The plan was to spent the 1st 5-7 days getting the shots I needed, then spend the rest of my visit approaching galleries about selling my work. I did have many meetings set up before before i got here, but when I turn up to the gallery, I find that they are completely unsuitable for me.

OK, so I'm not asking for expert advice about galleries, but my question is this.....

If I was in Manhattan and wanted to purchase a large night-time cityscape of Manhattan to go on my apartment wall, where would i go? Needs to be somewhere in a busy retail area.

Any advise you guys/gals could give would be great, I only have a couple of days left and then it's too late.

PLEASE HELP!!
Re: In NY at the moment, need urgent advise about buying/selling art
October 26, 2011 09:36AM
Anyone?
Re: In NY at the moment, need urgent advise about buying/selling art
October 27, 2011 12:45PM
I've sent this over to people who might be able to help..know...but why was the gallery match unsuitable?
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 8 plus 19?
Online Users

Guests: 6