staying at Bubba and Bean

Posted by Soalnaho 
staying at Bubba and Bean
September 14, 2011 10:31PM
I would like to take my teenage daughter on a 4-day NYC vacation. Would it be advisable to stay at Bubba and Bean? (1598 Lexington Avenue -between 101 & 102 St.).
I know it's not walking distance from Times Square but they report it's a few minutes on the subway. Is this an area where you may see unsavory people in the evening?

Thank you!
Re: staying at Bubba and Bean
September 29, 2011 06:03AM
Here's a helpfful thread

[www.askanewyorker.com]
Re: staying at Bubba and Bean
September 29, 2011 12:22PM
I have not been to Bubba & Bean but remember only hearing good things about it over the years I have visited this site.

I commend you for not believing you HAVE to stay near Times Square. It's my least favorite place actually.

When my husband and I were there in June (with several others from this forum smileys with beer) we stumbled upon The Jane Hotel.[www.thejanenyc.com]

I would consider staying there. Read the reviews on www.tripadvisor.com and check out any photos travelers may have posted on TA. It's a great site and I made some great friends from that site in June too.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 6 plus 9?
Online Users

Guests: 6