bar/restaurant

Posted by Ella 
bar/restaurant
August 30, 2011 10:02AM
Hi New Yorkers,
I need your help. I'm getting married in NYC next June, We are from London and have friends and family coming from all over the world. The wedding is completely organised but I need to find somewhere for everyone to meet up on either the Friday or Saturday before the wedding (flexible about time & he wedding is a Sunday). I want people to be able to come and go as they please, eat or just drink if they prefer and most importantly children must be allowed. Must be in Manhattan. In an ideal world somewhere with a nice view but I know that is unlikely.
Can anyone suggest, there will be about 40-50 people.
Thanks,
Ella
Re: bar/restaurant
September 01, 2011 04:16PM
Hi Ella,

Are you looking for a place where everyone would buy their own food and drink and you would have space reserved, or are you looking for a package that would include snacks and open bar?

Best,

Louise Geller
lgeller@newyorkguest.com
www.newyorkguest.com
Re: bar/restaurant
September 07, 2011 03:04PM
In addition to what Louise asks above, many places you can pay for the food to be catered by the restaurant but have your guests pay for their own bar tab. Congratulations and best wishes.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 6 plus 21?
Online Users

Guests: 4