Decent barbers near 26th & Lexington

Posted by john 
Decent barbers near 26th & Lexington
February 05, 2011 02:34PM
Looking for a decent barbers / gents hair place somewhere around 26th & Lexington.
Anyone got any recommendations?

Cheers
Re: Decent barbers near 26th & Lexington
February 05, 2011 04:35PM
my husband goes here:

Aza Hair Salon
46 Lexington Avenue (24/25streets)
New York NY 10010

Tel: 212 475 1004

Azmat cuts his hair, he's been going there for a few years now. costs $25. He's the one in the first chair.
Hey John

There is a new mobile hair and beauty service coming to NY.. funny I think I only know because my sister get here hair done by them in London and they do hair and beauty for guys, women and kids and they come to you...easy .. I for one can't wait.. it'll be lovely to sit at home and someone come to me.. and i can get my hair done in my bedroom slippers..

I think they cut hair for guys too..probably best to contact them and ask a question. I think because they aren't here yet you can only reach them by email for the moment.. but check the website out.. www.ellenextensions.com.. My sister always gets her hair done by them monthly.. and they cut her son's hair too and he's two. as mentioned though she lived in London but at least you can contact them and find out when they might be here..
Re: Decent barbers near 26th & Lexington
February 11, 2011 08:04AM
I know it's further west but there is a really good place on W25th near 7th Ave.
Kelly Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> my husband goes here:
>
> Aza Hair Salon
> 46 Lexington Avenue (24/25streets)
> New York NY 10010
>
> Tel: 212 475 1004
>
> Azmat cuts his hair, he's been going there for a
> few years now. costs $25. He's the one in the
> first chair.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 15 plus 21?
Online Users

Guests: 8