Bike Rentals - Central Park

Posted by OLDFLD 
Bike Rentals - Central Park
July 03, 2010 09:29AM
Can anyone offer advice on renting a bike to ride thru Central Park. There seems to be a place called Bike Rental Central Park that appears to be a good outlet. The CP website lists rentals at the Loeb Boathouse, but we've also seen a rental spot right at Columbus Circle. (Are they the same?) Any advice is appreciated! Thanks!
Re: Bike Rentals - Central Park
July 04, 2010 07:22AM
This is where I've gone in the past.

[www.askanewyorker.com]
Re: Bike Rentals - Central Park
July 06, 2010 06:12PM
Hi OLDFLD,

Feel free to check out our website - Central Park Tours & Bike Rentals We have a wide variety of guided tours and bike rentals in Central Park.

If you go to Columbus Circle you will be able to rent bikes for cheaper but don't expect quality bikes. There are many people all along 59th street who rent bikes directly from their vans.

When you go to Columbus Circle you will see people with Bike Rental signs. Some of them work for the bike rental stores around Central Park others are doing it illegally. It's hard to say who are who.

My advice is to stick with the official companies that rent bikes in and around Central Park. You will be able to make a reservation in advance, that you can cancel at anytime.
I hope that was helpful.

Central Park Bike Tours & Bike Rentals. Reserve online today and GET 15% OFF
[www.centralparktours.net]
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 5 plus 3?
Online Users

Guests: 12