subway with stroller?

Posted by Orly 
subway with stroller?
April 10, 2010 01:56PM
Hello,

My husband and myself are planning a trip to NYC next september. Our daughter, who will be 20 months at that time, is coming with us. I was wondering if taking the subway with a stroller is not too difficult. Is it easier to take the bus?

Thank you already for your help!
Re: subway with stroller?
April 11, 2010 06:53AM
it might not be the easiest thing to do, but people have strollers in the subway all the time, so I don't think you need to be concerned. it will help that you and your husband are together, so he can help you carry it down the steps....that is the hard part. No worries, take the subway with the stroller and have a good time here.
Orly
April 12, 2010 01:15AM
Thank you for your answer!
April 12, 2010 07:24AM
So long as you have someone to help with the stroller, you will be fine.
Orly
April 13, 2010 01:46AM
My husaband and I will stay together (I hope smiling smiley) so it will be fine.

Thank you again.
April 13, 2010 09:05PM
SOME Major subway stations are being refitted with elevators to comply with the Americans with Disability Act.
April 13, 2010 09:53PM
It took some reconnaissance, but I was able to travel all over Manhattan with my mom & a rented mobility scooter. When they exist, they are often hard to find or a bit of a hike.
Orly
May 06, 2010 08:17AM
Thank you again for your answers.

What about taking the bus with a stroller...?

Thank you!
Oracle?
May 06, 2010 08:46AM
The stroller is fine on the bus, but you will have to fold it up before you board. There is room under some seats to put the folded stroller. Obviously at rush hours it'll be harder to maneuver.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 25 plus 24?
Online Users

Guests: 5