New York in 24 hours

Posted by Moritz 
New York in 24 hours
April 06, 2010 11:42PM
Hey Guys,

I live in Brooklyn since a while and studying photography in the city. For our spring class we have to come up with a project. It doesn't matter what kind of topic this is up to us.
I feel like I'm having such a hard time to find something. I would like to come up with something that's kind of creative. Today I had this idea to create 12 pictures from the city. Each picture for two hours of a day. So this would be like 2am 4am 6am and so on. 24 would be awesome but I don't have enough time and it shouldn't be too much pictures.

Anyway, what I'm looking for are ideas for every hour. I need some help with brainstorming. Which place do you associate for every hour? An example could be the Grand Central Station in one of early morning hours. Fulton Fish Market would fit in the same scheme. Or shopping in Soho. Sunset from Brooklyn with the skyline of Manhattan.
I need some creative ideas for 12 awesome pictures for my final project of my spring photography class.

Please suggest anything that comes up into your mind. Let's do this brainstorming together.

Thank you so much,
Moritz
Re: New York in 24 hours
April 07, 2010 10:59AM
I remember watching a program where a man took a photo of the exact same place at the same time, everyday just outside his store.

Jaqueline Kennedy Reservoir at dusk comes to my mind for a photo
April 07, 2010 02:23PM
bryant park (in nice weather) at lunchtime...noon maybe. When everyone is out trying to enjoy nice weather while they can get a break from work.
April 07, 2010 04:35PM
how about a 6am jog in central park?
April 09, 2010 05:37AM
8:00am: get a shot of people lining up getting coffee at a street vendor cart.

7:00pm: find a good happy-hour-bar shot
April 12, 2010 07:28AM
The market at Union Square would be good as well.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 15 plus 8?
Online Users

Guests: 4