Atlantic City, NJ

Posted by Atlantic City 
Atlantic City, NJ
August 13, 2009 07:32PM
What is the best way to get there from Time Square area?

I'm looking for something that is flexible - so that we can catch a bus when we are ready to leave...not have to wait til one departure time.

Thanks.

Jackie
Re: Atlantic City, NJ
August 14, 2009 06:09AM
well, if you don't want to be tied to a bus schedule or train schedule, I think you only have the choice of renting a car. There are lots of buses that go between nyc and atlantic city and I don't think it would be very inconvenient at all. if you change your mind about the bus, see [www.greyhound.com]
Re: Atlantic City, NJ
August 15, 2009 02:34PM
New Jersey Transit offers 9 express trains (all round trip) from New York Penn Station to Atlantic City on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. Prices start at 29 dollars, so it's really a decent deal and the train times are pretty flexiable. It's a three hour ride, but the double decker trains have more comfortable seating and a lounge/bar. Check out the website. And don't rent a car, driving in New Jersey is awful.

[www.acestrain.com]
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 21 plus 10?
Online Users

Guests: 5