NYC APT SCAM

Posted by KAT 
KAT
NYC APT SCAM
July 15, 2009 01:16AM
iF THERE ARE SO MANT APT VACATION RENTAL SCAMS WHY ARE WESITES LIKE VRBO..IN BUSINESS..WITH HUNDRESDS OF POSTINGS WITH PEOPLE POSTING THEIR APTS FOR RENT.ONLY TO BE TAKEN BY SCAMMERS..IM CURIOUS IF ILLEGAL TO RENT YOUR APT TO A VACTIONER..WHY WOULD THERE BE A WEBSITE DOING THIS..FOR PEOPLE ONLY TO GET ROBBED BLIND ...PLEAAE HELP IM WANTINHG TO RENT A APT FOR VACATION IN NYC AND NEED HELP CKING THEM TO BE SURE THEY EXSIT..HELP!!!!
Eric
Re: NYC APT SCAM
July 15, 2009 04:31AM
I'll resist the temptation to comment on your spelling, grammar and caps compulsion.

Why do you want to rent an apartment if you've discovered that most such offers are scams or illegal? A sensible person would react to your knowledge by looking into hotels.
July 15, 2009 07:52AM
One would think that the sensible action to take is to stay at a hotel, but then some people seem to prefer to take risks with their hardearned $$$. eye rolling smiley

+
+
+
+
stay in NJ to visit NYC --> [www.broadwayfocus.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/15/2009 07:52AM by ieee488.
KAT
July 15, 2009 09:16PM
OKAY SO I LIKE TYING IN ALL CAPS ERIC smiling smiley THANKS FOR THE COMMENT..AND YES MY GRAMMER NOT SO GREAT...BUT THANKS FOR THE FEEDBACK.. I HAVE ACTUALLY STAYED IN A VERY NICE APT IN NYC LAST YEAR THAT I RENTED....IT WAS A MORE LUXURY STAY..MORE ROOM AND JUST FELT MUCH MORE LIKE @ HOME.. THIS SAME APT IS MUCH HIGHER TO RENT THIS YEAR..SO IAM LOOKIN FOR ANOTHER ONE....I JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF ANYONE KNEW OF A WAY I COULD CK TO BE SURE THE OTHERS I AM LOOKIN AT ARE LEGAL TO RENT TO A VACTIONER LIKE ME...THANKS FOR YOUFR INPUT I REALLY NEED IT.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 20 plus 25?
Online Users

Guests: 3