What TEN Numbers Should a New NYCer Program into Their Phone?

The title says it all, really. What are the top ten phone numbers that are completely necessary for a new resident of the city to program into their device?
Re: What TEN Numbers Should a New NYCer Program into Their Phone?
May 23, 2009 12:45PM
Ok..I'll go first. As someone who now lives in the country a few miles from town, the numbers that would go on my speed dial are nearby restaurant deliveries....Chinese, Pizza & Indian, for starters.
May 24, 2009 07:34AM
Your super or landlord.smiling smiley
May 28, 2009 05:30AM
I'd say a car service in your neighborhood.
June 01, 2009 09:09AM
What you need to know, when you need to know it. Notify NYC delivers important information about imergency events and City services.

[a858-nycnotify.nyc.gov]
June 02, 2009 03:45PM
(212) 967-8000

Our website has all of the buildings above plus thousands more! We update our site hourly so you don't have to make the phone calls. Our site is 100% free and is without a doubt the most comprehensive free no-fee apartment database on the web!!!

www.UrbanSherpaNY.com

We also offer customer service via phone or email from professionals with years of experience in the New York City real estate market. If you are looking for an apartment, are doing research on a building, or just curious about historical rents in your building or with your landlord - check out our site! We provide you with information on thousands of no fee New York City apartments, buildings, and landlords completely free of charge!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/02/2009 05:02PM by askanewyorker.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 20 plus 18?
Online Users

Guests: 5