Manhattan Networking Guide

Posted by jeans 
Manhattan Networking Guide
May 05, 2009 09:56PM
Hi All...After the thread about networking events I wrote to Kennedy to tell him what I have been working on..and darned if he didn't just pick up the phone and call me! Thanks for the nice chat, I would have recognized your voice anywhere with all your interviews I've watched.

I publish:
The Manhattan Networking Guide.
The Long Island Networking Guide.
The New York Networking Guide. (for the rest of the state)

And about 50+ more across the country. The main site is [NetworkingEventFinders.com]

Many travelers (OK...Just of network-aholics among us...that's you too, ES!) like to drop into a meeting while on vacation, make new connections, & pick a receipt for their accountant (it was a business trip, honest!**). But event calendars are hard to find, and I published the San Diego Networking Guide for 7 years...I've expanded!

We are just getting started and have only a tiny fraction of the existing events out there listed. Enter your events! Basic listing are free as is access to the Networking Guide calendars.

I have an editor in the Hudson Valley...would love to have one in the city...someone who loves networking, connecting others and blogging... to be the face & voice of networking in NYC. See the link NYC Editor.

Thanks, Kennedy for letting me hang this little shingle. I've been participating on your board for a couple of years now because I love your City...I didn't want to mix business with pleasure, at least not without permission!

If anyone has a question, or wants to know more, please never hesitate to contact me through the website.

Happy Networking!
Re: Manhattan Networking Guide
May 07, 2009 06:27AM
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 24 plus 6?
Online Users

Guests: 4