i am doing it again....

Posted by purpleplum 
i am doing it again....
April 08, 2009 10:48AM
On April 23rd, I am going to NEW YORK CITY!!! and I am going at it alone, again. I went for 3 days, by myself, in December. I am itching to go back so off I will go. But last time it was Christmas, so there was so much to see and so much shopping to be done. this time I am kinda worried I won't know what to do with myself.... I know certain areas on NYC well, so I plan on checking out areas I have never been to. But I am curious to hear from anyone else who has gone at it alone in NYC, and hear what your experiences were. Thanks.
Re: i am doing it again....
April 08, 2009 12:32PM
hi, I travelled alone from sydney australia to NY in june of 2004, i had a really good time checking out the sites... at times i did feel lonely cause i had no one to share my "oohh and aahhhs" with, but it was fun meeting other tourists at NYs main attractions.

I am also heading back to NY JUST before you.. 19th till 23rd! although this time i'll be with my husband and baby.

You'll have a great time, try and have breaks in between all the walking you'll be doing and take it all in!!

Hope i helped.
Re: i am doing it again....
April 13, 2009 08:39PM
sarah,
that is what i missed the most when the last time i went to NYC alone.... someone to share all the ooohs and ahhhhs with. and i am sure i will miss it this time when i go too. but eh, it won't stop me from going. well i hope you have a great time. it is getting close... 9 days till i leave!!!!!! already day dreaming that i am there....
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 12 plus 10?
Online Users

Guests: 4