Newark Airport Customs Office

Posted by Queen 
Newark Airport Customs Office
April 05, 2009 10:05AM
Don't know if this qualifies since my question concerns Newark, but here goes: We purchased a Yorkie for my granddaughter from Thailand, We've been waiting on the dog for a week, there's been one ndelay after another with more $$s to pay, We got an email from the Pet Flight Delivery Service in Thailand that the dog is being held at Newark Airport Customs because an importers icense is needed. We have paid over $1,000 already and now this. I am trying, without success, to contact someone in Customs Pet Control but I'm getting runaround. Nobody seems to know anything or willing to help me in Newark. Please, anybody, if you can help me. Thank you so much.
Re: Newark Airport Customs Office
April 07, 2009 01:03PM
I just spoke to the manager inside agriculture inspections at Newark airport. Bottom line you need to hire a licenses customs broker which you can easily find on the Internet which will help you with the required paperwork and documents needed...hope that helps.

Customs Brokers | Freight Forwarders | Break Bulk Agents
148 - 02 Guy Brewer Blvd., Jamaica, N.Y. 11434
Phone 718-656-6699 Fax 718-917-8783

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/07/2009 01:05PM by askanewyorker.
Hi, i have a family member coming to visit from Spain and i need to know if she can bring home made HONEY, not store bought, in other words it will not be seal but it will be in a small plastic container.
will it be a problem bringing it in the country, will customs / agricultural dept. take it away.
Thank you.
Ramon
Re: Newark Airport Customs Office
July 15, 2009 04:46PM
The simple answer is YES; it will be confiscated.

[www.cbp.gov]

+
+
+
+
stay in NJ to visit NYC --> [www.broadwayfocus.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/15/2009 04:47PM by ieee488.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 14 plus 10?
Online Users

Guests: 3