New to New york

Posted by Carly 
New to New york
March 22, 2009 02:54PM
I am going to New york to sing at carnegie hall and I want to know where all of the action is. Id also like to know where the "naked cowboy" is so I can take a pictur...also can anyone give me advice about how to get around and the do`s and donts of the big apple?Thanks =)
Re: New to New york
March 22, 2009 07:55PM
Hey Carly...I am not a New Yorker but have visited a few times...and will be back with my family in May for our 30th wedding anniversery,,cant wait. You will Love this amazing city. The Naked Cowboy can be found in Times Square. I recommend Shopping at Union Square, Amazing Breakfast at The Red Grill on W44th street for dirt cheap. There are so many amazing Delis..that give you such an incredable varity. I tell everyone I know that everyone in their life time should experience New York City...the Greatest City in the World..I Love Her!!
March 29, 2009 12:07AM
Hi Carly,
First...congratulations..singing at Carnegie Hall..How Exciting!
I'm from L.A., now live in OK, but visit NYC every year, and I love it.
About getting around, what I always do right away is to find a subway station and get a metro card. You can use it on the bus and the subway..a lot cheaper than
grabbing a taxi to get to places. Of course I walk a lot also, great way to take
in the city.
March 30, 2009 12:09PM
If you go during Tartan week you can sometimes see the Naked Bagpiper - he's a lot bigger than the naked cowboy.
[www.vimeo.com]
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 20 plus 20?
Online Users

Guests: 6