Travel New York to Toronto (on the cheap) ??

Posted by Garry 
Hi All

Just wondering if there is any cheap way to travel from New York to Toronto, even over night on a bus. Looks like the greyhound by night return is almost $100, thats expensive where i come from. I can get an overnight bus from London - Paris return for £20 if i book a month in advance

Can anyone help, i was hoping for $50 return at most, I am no longer a student, but not very rich either. Will be travelling just after easter monday.

Thanks
Garry
Check MEGABUS. They have five trips between these two cities. Book early to save $$.

MEGABUS between New York and Canada
Re: Travel New York to Toronto (on the cheap) ??
March 21, 2009 09:55AM
I am going from Toronto to NY next month for $12.50 on Megabus. (yep!)
The travel is long, but they have wifi as long as your batteries last.

The other option is JetBlue to Buffalo, often for $69 on sale - then the megabus at the Buffalo airport to Toronto Coach terminal. Megabus from Buffalo is generally $8-22 depending upon when you buy your ticket. There are lots of jetblue flights, but you have to time it with the megabus pickup.

megabus.com

Quick - is PorterAirlines - from Newark. (also, there are weekly specials from Newark, sometimes on Wednesdays on Continental). Get on their email list.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 18 plus 16?
Online Users

Guests: 6